[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ebolachan is back
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: Screenshot_2015-10-15-01-15-06.png (730 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-15-01-15-06.png
730 KB, 1080x1920
Ebolachan is back
>>
File: Ebola-chan.jpg (94 KB, 720x624) Image search: [Google]
Ebola-chan.jpg
94 KB, 720x624
>>53720680

I always knew she was a semen demon
>>
>>53720680

this shit is fucking potentially frightening as fuck.

did some kind of fucked up horizontal gene transfer happened between something like herpesviruses and ebola in its natural host.

i was under the impression ebola and allmost all haemoraghic fevers are not lysogenic plus structurally incompatible, one is ssDna the other is Rna

unless the virions stay in some kind of reservoir in the body such as the liver/speen/lymph nodes and pop up again under immunostress?

or maybe the virus has mutated to become lysogenic, if so we could be potentially fucked if previous infectees become spontaniouslly infectious with ebola.

i have no idea how this is even possible.

i know ebola likes collegen, which is why people who have it become leaky and lose cellular integrity especiously in the orifices and that its mechanism of attack is receptors on the immune cells, may be lymphocytes...

curiously hiv hides in the immune system too, in a mechanically different way. where as ebola seems to outright attach to and attack the immune system right off the bat.
>>
>>53722185

what the fuck is goin on with this fucking virus man.

if this shit ends up potentially airborne and has an intectious but non symptomatic phase we are so fucked.

Lysogenic ebola is fucking scary as shit
>>
>>53720680
>9 months
>mans child
Feels good. Ebola-chan has chosen her gender and stuck with it.
>>
>>53722185

even scarier if this is a bioweapon is the idea that this could have a chemical operon incorporated into the dna and when the chemical trigger is introduced into the water or food supply those with the dormant virus suddenly become infectious, potentially thousands at once if they are initially asymptomatic carriers.
>>
File: IckySafeKomododragon[1].webm (2 MB, 600x340) Image search: [Google]
IckySafeKomododragon[1].webm
2 MB, 600x340
>>53722185
>>53722281
>>53722504
>>
>>53722185
Tl;dr you're a faggot.
>>
The refugee crisis just made more sense though.
>>
>>53722185
Well, at least coalburners have to worry about getting Ebola when they decide to partake in their degeneracy.
>>
Anybody know if there are more "mission to mars" programs coming up? This world is ending, I'm jumping the fuck off on the first ride I get.
>>
>>53720680
>Ebola can survive in semen for nine months
>Nine months
>Babies
>EBOLA BABIES
This can't be a coincidence, right?

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-34530948
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.