[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You know, and I'm not saying I support Trump at all, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5
File: Donald_Trump_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg (530 KB, 1212x1468) Image search: [Google]
Donald_Trump_by_Gage_Skidmore.jpg
530 KB, 1212x1468
You know, and I'm not saying I support Trump at all, but when exactly did he say stuff like "climate change isn't real" or "all mexicans are rapists" or whatever else is the phrase of the week?

I probably sound like Fox News right now, but every time I see people say things like that, I think it's because of some irrational hate-bias to Trump because he doesn't happen to be in the same political party as them. I wouldn't be thinking this if anybody gave a damn source to this shite.
>>
The GOP went fucking insane after Obama got elected. The GOP only votes for candiates who aren't in touch with reality anymore. Trump doesn't believe half the stuff he says, but if said what he actually thinks the GOP would call him a flip flopper and he wouldn't get the nomination.
>>
>>53714953
>implying climate change is real
When will this meme end?
>>
>>53715039
>The GOP went fucking insane after Obama got elected.
This kind of shit doesn't really help convince the people you're against because it sounds really contrived and subjective.
>>
>>53715069
When a China hacks into a gubbmint database and reveals that it's all legit. Currently, it's the opposite: Chinks hack into dot gov and post files detailing how contrived the "global warming" bullshit actually is. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>53715127
I guess I shouldn't say all of the GOP. There are still a lot of Republicans out there who I still respect. My problem is that the tea party is taking over Republican leadership. I only have a problem with the type of Republican who is like "GLOBAL WARMING IN A LIBERAL COMMUNIST CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY THE GAYS TO TAKE MY GUNS". You wouldn't believe how common those Republicans are becoming.
>>
>>53715294
>"GLOBAL WARMING IN A LIBERAL COMMUNIST CONSPIRACY ORCHESTRATED BY THE GAYS TO TAKE MY GUNS"
Again, where are all these gay-hating gun-loving quotes coming from? I mean sometimes I see one or two Fox News reporters make a racist or homophobic statement from time to time, but never to the exaggerated statements everyone acts like they make.
>>
>>53715127

kek, they did tho... the GOP lost their shit and started waging war against everyone young.

Waging war against the youth of the nation is suicide and degenerate.

It's not the democrats faults that they could pander to the millennials so easily.

Millennials were alienated from the GOP many years ago. Where else were the 80 million millennials people supposed to go?

The GOP somehow thought it was a good idea to label all young people as stupid, drug addicted and useless, even the ones that worked hard to do good and take responsibility.

The boomers created a system that persecutes young adults for the frivolous crime and poor decisions. Their goal was to label the majority of millennials as felons and then use that as leverage to enslave an entire generation.
>>
>>53715294
Go to Canada then you fucking faggot and leave my country alone. Whiny little bitch.
>>
File: 1369713368768.jpg (797 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
1369713368768.jpg
797 KB, 1200x900
>>53715294

> tea party is taking over Republican leadership

No... The Tea Party is a minority... but it does have enough numbers to add.

The GOP is on it's last leg, they are crumbling and Trump is driving his sword into the heart of their nearly dead beast.

Trump is the birth of a new age republican party, the right way of doing things.

The democrats are getting slayed by Bernie, Bernie is the only good alternative to Trump.

Both Yeb and Shillary have been exposed as working together, they are both hand fed by something far more nefarious.

Trump and Bernie have both called out the exploiters. The media is flustered and failing to draw their lies to beliefs against the mass networks of the internet.
>>
im amazed at the amount of things trump says i agree with, never mind deportation, from saying he doesnt give fuck if putin bombs syria, calling merkel a fucking turncoat, blocking syrians from entry, to the way he treats women as women rather than would be feminists, to even calling reporters out on their lies and bullshit.

just by being himself and speaking he overcomes the years of cultural marxist jewspeak that took over the nation
>>
File: image.jpg (88 KB, 630x906) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
88 KB, 630x906
>>53714953
>"all mexicans are rapists"
He said the Mexican government was sending over rapists and criminals. Which, it is. They damn near run a bus service funneling Honduran gang members from their southern border to ours. Definitive proof? Not outside classified reports. So it's something "known" but not provable.
>>
>>53717420
>@realdonaldtrump
>people don't understand satire
>>
>>53715559
Do know what spin is? What happens when everyone believes in it? Democrats.
>>
File: Trumpets.png (2 MB, 2922x1288) Image search: [Google]
Trumpets.png
2 MB, 2922x1288
>>53714953
>>
File: nyon.png (22 KB, 108x97) Image search: [Google]
nyon.png
22 KB, 108x97
>mfw there's no actual reason not to vote for trump
>>
>>53715294
Tea party is fucking dead you retard.

More people still play yugioh
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.