[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So much for muslim unity. What hope is there for them in Europe?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: kebab.png (572 KB, 866x538) Image search: [Google]
kebab.png
572 KB, 866x538
So much for muslim unity. What hope is there for them in Europe?
>>
>>53714420
what do you call a kurd living in turkey?
a turd
>>
Turks don't have a cuck ideology that forces them to worship outsiders as gods like Europe does.
>>
Most Turks are fairly secular and don't care much about Islam. The majority don't go along with most matters of the religion, such as women wearing the burkas. They're secular enough to know that sandniggers from the middle east aren't a good thing.
>>
>>53714582
So why do they keep voting in a goddamned Islamist party and turning their back on based Kemalism?
>>
>>53714474

What do you call an Englishman living on the Falklands?

A native.
>>
>>53714727
what do you call a shitposter from australia?
an abo
>>
>>53714717
I can't answer that. All I can tell you is that the Muslims outside of the middle east, (Turkey, Bosnia, Malaysia, etc) are generally not fanatical about their religion. No one wants sandniggers in their country
>>
File: images.jpg (10 KB, 160x226) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10 KB, 160x226
>>53714727
What do you call an Aussie in the Falklands?
Sex tourist.
>>
>>53714420
I wonder what would happen if Europeans adopted the same religious hatred Muslims do?

I fucking hate how we get told we are Islamaphobic and shit, they are fortunate we are not cunts.
>>
>>53714717
because the "secular Turkey" meme is false

In reality they only appear secular compared to say Saudi Arabia, when in actuality they're all still fairly religious and support Islamic domination. They just appear secular compared to a Saudi monarchy that still practices most the things it did 500 years ago.
>>
>>53714727
Aussies yes!

obligatory video of why you dont fuck with the Union Jack lads.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1l9GyJlmN4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rgmos0Q6xK0

There are no lengths we wont goto, there is a reason we ruled the world and still remain the most influential nation on the planet.
>>
If anyone thinks kebab will take over Europe, you are so wrong and have no idea what we are capable of.

Brits, Europeans and our commonwealth bros are a tolerant bunch, but don't mistake our good nature for weakness. We will destroy you, just look through the history books.

If Islam thinks it will take Europe and destroy our History as they are doing in the Middle East? My fucking sides, it will be all too easy for us.

We will kick off and remove every single one within a week so there is nothing to worry about lads, when the moment comes, and it will..... Well, it will be messy.

Europeans have fought too long and hard for what we have and if ISIS, Sharia law or whatever thinks it has a chance, Ahaha, too funny we will wipe you all out without a secondary thought.
>>
>>53714488
actually the country is basically made up from outsiders living there, now they are more settled
>>53714717
Because he's been the best for the economy and there is still a lot village fucks that are religious, he loses in every major Turkish city
>>53714832
red pill for life! they are the 6th most visited country in the world by tourists
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.