[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zeig heil my fellow /pol/ My question is whether or not you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
Zeig heil my fellow /pol/
My question is whether or not you would support Arabs over Jews or vice versa?
>>
tfw /pol/ can't even answer the hard questions.
>>
you are all cowards.
>>
>>53709814
Arabs
>>
File: smugshlomofrog.jpg (7 KB, 208x200) Image search: [Google]
smugshlomofrog.jpg
7 KB, 208x200
>>53709814
Jews.

Israel is a relatively secular (compared to Ar*bs) and nationalistic state that relies on the West to survive. The ragheads hate us.

Jews actually contribute to Western society tbh.
>>
>>53711235
your opinion is respected.
>>
>>53711387
Though I still respect those Arabs for following their holy book well. Your opinion is valid however.
>>
Fuck you /pol/ fuck you up the ass faggot.
>>
How is this a hard question. Everyone knows Jews make excellent scientists, lawyer and business men. It's great to have them in the economy. Put it this way, if you had to pick a stock broker or defense attorney to hire would you pick ANY race other than a Jew?

The problem is when they get into government positions they end up fucking it up. Even in Israel they have a problem where the government isn't run properly. In contrast the Arabs can't seem to do anything other than blow them-self up.
>>
>>53713429
Yet to me it's more about following their book strangely... I dunno I value honor and the Jews have no honor. The Muslims however have a great sense of honor.
>>
Jews, at least they aren't as obnoxious and autistic about their religion. And there's a lot of white jews so it would benefit the rest of the world to keep them around and support them. Arabs will always be dirty sandniggers
>>
>>53709814
Jews because they are smart and they don't afraid of sheep fuckers.
>>
File: 1440552194942.jpg (50 KB, 673x900) Image search: [Google]
1440552194942.jpg
50 KB, 673x900
>>53709814
There is enough room in the ovens for everyone.
>>
>>53714112
I am actually surprised you picked Jews.
>>
>>53714229
I agree with this more than anything.
>>
File: 1435959762005-0.jpg (223 KB, 1000x750) Image search: [Google]
1435959762005-0.jpg
223 KB, 1000x750
>>53709814
Support arabs in their own countries solely to eliminate the jews that control the EU and the governments in the west.

Domestic policy should be focused on eliminating nonwhites, which will also aid in preventing illegal immigratiion as well.
>>
>>53714334
Thanks Goy!
>>
>>53709814
>zeig
you belong in the gas chambers
>>
>>53709814
Jews over Arabs.
With Jews we could at least build rockets and escape their shilling. Sandniggers literally just want to live in the stone age, rape children, and kill everyone and themselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUXylKs07Z4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCmnOhy_ssU
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.