[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's with all the rivalry between Brits and Americans?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
What's with all the rivalry between Brits and Americans? yeah, Brits are ugly and Americans are fat. Can't we just accept our differences and get along? We're all part of the Anglo master race after all
>>
WHAT ABOUT THE FUCKING AUSTRALIANS
>>
File: mfw.jpg (25 KB, 400x386) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
25 KB, 400x386
>>53710280
>Can't handle the banter
>>
England take us back,muhhhh anything's better than our government, amirite?

thanks for the gold!
>>
>>53709437
It's just banter lad, although I admit I'm personally a bit salty about the whole lack of readily available guns we have here.
>>
File: battle-of-lexington-and-concord.jpg (410 KB, 1600x1079) Image search: [Google]
battle-of-lexington-and-concord.jpg
410 KB, 1600x1079
>>53709437
tried to take our guns
>>
>>53709437
its just the kings of the planet arguing over who has the shiniest crown while the servants grovel at our feet for crumbs off our table.
>>
File: 1361286507602.jpg (217 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
1361286507602.jpg
217 KB, 858x990
REMINDER TO ALL AMERICANS

You lost the war on terror so hard that it somehow generated it's own terrorist country, which you then funded.
>>
please invade us america-san
>>
>>53709437

>Bongs can't handle the banter

Fuckin shitmouth don't you have a knife to bin and an Arab bull to prep?
>>
File: 1404207810107.jpg (301 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1404207810107.jpg
301 KB, 700x700
>>53710409
>anything's better than our government
Not ours.

>>53710551
Sorry, I can't hear you over the cacophony of latinos out breeding you and thunderous applause of commiefornia as they stick black balls up their ass to save water.
>>
>>53710511
give credit where it is due:

s/You lost/Obongo lost/g
>>
>>53709437
The fuck are you talking about?

When I was in Tallinn, I got along with the Brits perfectly. The only complaint I got was that you fuckers drink way too early in the morning.
>>
the flag looked cool, until i saw a that fucking leaf
>>
>>53711228
>drink way too early in the morning
You mean tea right?
r-right?
>>
>>53709437
Americans don't give a fuck about Great Britain. If Americans ever visited England, it would just be a quick stop there while they're traveling through the better countries in Europe.

When Americans think of great britain, they basically think of James Bond and Sherlock Holmes, and that's about it.
>>
>>53709437

>We're all part of the Anglo master race after all

We're not though. Not even all Brits are Anglo, only in name.
>>
>>53709437
Ugly Brits look the same as ugly yanks. Poor people universally have bad teeth. Non degenerate yanks arent fat. Its really just banter anon.

But literally everything they say about Australians is 100% true. We need to deport them to somewhere in the universe where they cant get internet and remove all evidence they ever existed. I'll actually lose family members doing this. I dont even care.
>>
>>53710440
This
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.