[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>16 threads on /pol/ about Sanders >Over 10% of the board
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1444785399279.jpg (74 KB, 772x455) Image search: [Google]
1444785399279.jpg
74 KB, 772x455
>16 threads on /pol/ about Sanders
>Over 10% of the board devoted to one man
>Hundreds of posts in other threads about him.

Well, I think we know who won the debate then. Paid shills are going overtime to try to attack him.
>>
>>53706279
Reported for shilling.
>>
Sanders and Trump have paid shill all across the net, you think its bad now?
>>
More like paid shills are going overtime to promote this loser
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PxTvayaIkVA
>>
are you blind or intentionally being obtuse? they're shilling FOR him, and literally all of them come from his subreddit
>>
>>53706279
I wasn't going to vote for a republican. But after hearing the debate, now I am.
>>
>>53706279
WE MUST APOLOGIZE FOR SLAVERY

Nigger please. You know damn well that Bernie doesn't have any real following on /pol/, so why do you insist on pushing him here?
>>
Honestly Hilary won. She was able to slide questions well and pander to women. All Bernie did was repeat what he has been saying for the past two months. He lacks the political skill needed to take on a veteran liar like Clinton. Not to mention Bernie shot himself in the foot when he dismissed the email scandal. The FBI is investigating his main competition and he sides with her. Bernie really is a cuck.
>>
>>53706279
Putin is going to walk all over Sanders.
>>
>>53706359
>>53706417

Oh how could I be so blind, you're right, just look at threads like this
>>53706328

Of course this must have been paid for by a small handful of donations by individuals in order to make Bernie look good. It couldn't possibly be the product of a multi-million super pac created by the establishment terrified of someone who stands up to them so they throw anything they can at him to discredit him.
>>
it was only a debate. all it did was give Clinton an opportunity to flip and flop and show what a complete bought and paid for politician looks like
>>
if slick talk and empty promises is what your after the Clintons win. but we have been down that road neo, you know where that ends.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.