[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Western literature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
/lit/ here, why is the western canon so vastly superior to any literature that non whites have produced /pol/?

In before horde of butthurt chinks, bindis and mudslimes.
>>
>>53703875
Bloom never argued for that. He chalks up his ignorance of the Eastern canon as owing to a lack of suitable translations into English. It is very much easier to translate Russian and Latin and Greek than it is to translate Chinese, and the result is more readable and closer to the original source.

He was very much incensed by the total illiteracy currently plaguing the Western world, that is the real struggle. But carry on insulting the Chinese, Arabs, Indians and Japanese with your total racist ignorance.
>>
Non whites/Japanese are cultureless human vermin. Look at how many of them cling to our Shakespeare or Mozart. Which whites care about garbage like Beijing opera or the caterwauling of a filthy Indian shitskin?
>>
>>53704249
Hey Sanjit/Asif!
>>
>>53704249
>Chinese literature
>Good

I've read story of the stone.

It is quite literally autism in novel form.
>>
File: 1333717325754.jpg (34 KB, 215x234) Image search: [Google]
1333717325754.jpg
34 KB, 215x234
>>53704331

>he's never read basho, buson, issa, shiki, yosano, oe, soseki, murasaki, tanizaki, mishima, kawabata
>>
>>53704665
You misunderstood. I meant non whites and non Japanese. Since the Japanese are and always have been the only respectable people in East Asia.
>>
>>53704875

oh true lad. some chinese philosophy and lit is good tho
>>
>>53704875
The Western canon began in the Middle East. The Eastern canon began in China. All good literature stems from those two points. So you have absolutely no point to make
>>
>>53705165
No. The western canon begins with Homer.

Out of curiosity, do you call yourself "English", you filthy shitskin? Because you sure as fuck aren't
>>
>>53704331
Whites care about the superior Japanese Animation, also known as Anime.
>>
>>53705495
See
>>53704875

Japan was a based feudal society based around warriors, not a dirty chink one based about scholar betacrats who passed their poetry exams.
>>
>>53703875

Why is it that Jews haven't written any of it, yet claim themselves superior?
>>
>>53704249

You're a fool if you think he doesn't believe Western Literature is superior to all others.

The Western Canon begins with Homer, sandnigger.

Bonus: Bloom is a Zionist apologist and his Jewish bigotry and politic fully informs his criticism, despite his whole "I'm the non-political one" schtick.
>>
>>53705826
It's always good to seen chinamen get mad when Jews outdo them. The same chinamen for whom IQ is everything, except when it shows askenazim outperforming them at everything.

Read ways that are dark, China has always been a succession of hollow rites and nothing more.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.