[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey Germans! You see this bed? It aint gonna make itself. Get to it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: PX2891My.jpg (55 KB, 940x585) Image search: [Google]
PX2891My.jpg
55 KB, 940x585
Hey Germans!

You see this bed?

It aint gonna make itself. Get to it.
>>
I remember that thread.
>>
File: mfw obscura.jpg (118 KB, 456x560) Image search: [Google]
mfw obscura.jpg
118 KB, 456x560
>>53702651
MFW I'm not sure what you're on about, Ronaldo.
Care to explain?
>>
File: Soccer.jpg (65 KB, 639x435) Image search: [Google]
Soccer.jpg
65 KB, 639x435
Put that German efficiency to work with changing and cleaning die bettwäsche
>>
>>53702764
Nobody can remember how to spell your dumbass country's name.
>>
Why does portugal make so many germany shitposting threads?
>>
>>53703197
because you guys were really into fucking us and we're jealous of your new muslim boyfriends
>>
>>53702966
A few days ago a school in the city of Lübeck tried to force students (13-15 years of age) to "help" in a refugee centre by cleaning up the sandniggers shit, trash and dirt.

The parents got wind of that, got very pissed and consequenses will never be the same.

The last word has not been spoken that matter and some heads are bound to roll for sure

http://www.shz.de/lokales/luebeck/fuer-fluechtlinge-betten-beziehen-wirbel-um-facebook-post-id10896651.html.
>>
>>53703197
because they are borderline Moroccan or Brazilian and are jelly as fuck about it.
>>
>>53703312
>new
I don't think the 20 kebab shops in my city opened over night faggot
>>
>>53703197

MAKE BED
A
K
E

B
E
D
>>
>>53702651
HAAAAAH

I was wondering how long it would take for these to start.
>>
>>53703436
And yet it has only just begun
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.