[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HAPPENING STORM INCOMING BATTLE OF ALEPPO TO COMMENCE
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1444851602604.gif (650 KB, 350x204) Image search: [Google]
1444851602604.gif
650 KB, 350x204
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/middle-east/thousands-of-iranian-troops-amass-for-all-out-assault-on-syrian-city-of-aleppo-a6693501.html

>Thousands of Iranian troops have arrived in Syria in recent days, as forces loyal to President Assad prepare a major assault on rebel-held territory in Aleppo.

>Speaking to the Reuters news agency, unnamed officials said that troops from Iran, along with Syrian soldiers and fighters from the Lebanese militant group Hezbollah, were preparing an attack on the war-ravaged city.
>>
File: 1444432124736.jpg (54 KB, 600x445) Image search: [Google]
1444432124736.jpg
54 KB, 600x445
>independent.co.uk

Sage nigger
>>
>>53696773
It's a broadsheet, which means they check their fucking facts you dumb ass pepe wannabe.
>>
>>53696642
Man this coalition is moving forward quickly. NATO can say that Russia and Friends will get bogged down in Syria but it looks like ISIS is in full on retreat mode. And all it took was a couple of properly targeted air strikes. This war may end really soon at this rate. With Assad retaining power it seems.
>>
>>53697111
2 Years ago I wouldn't have believed it, but it's finally happening the power of friendship is manifesting in real life, bro's looking out for each other getting each other's back, from the front lines of the battlefield to the command HQ to the diplomats that fight for justice, it's truly beautiful, /pol/ hold me I'm overwhelmed with pride for Assad. :')
>>
Destroy ISIS and onwards to Israel
>>
File: 1441965901604.png (17 KB, 274x242) Image search: [Google]
1441965901604.png
17 KB, 274x242
Assad must not, cannot and will not come out of this alive like Gadafi, he is a bad man and is very very evil.

Obama and Nato, through a coalition of the willing will fight for Isr-, I mean freedom and liberate the Syrian peoples from the regime of this nazi relic that belongs in the dustbin of history.

First assad, then putin
>>
>>53697575
>fucking with russia
>>
Isn't 4chan banned in the U.A.E? I couldn't get on it while I was there.
>>
I guess it's time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0aXAm0jqd0
>>
>>53697977
He's in NSA datacenter in UAE
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.