[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Three cities the size of Birmingham will have to be built to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: culturalenrichment.jpg (109 KB, 700x707) Image search: [Google]
culturalenrichment.jpg
109 KB, 700x707
>Three cities the size of Birmingham
>Three cities
>Birmingham

We are fucked lads.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/three-cities-size-birmingham-built-10255364
>>
Alabama?
>>
>>53690891

New Zealand I think
>>
we need to build 350,000 houses per year to keep up with demand

we currently build like 50,000

guess we should have stopped importing dumb wogs and kept hold of the skilled polish builders.
>>
>>53690891
Nah, there's a Birmingham, England too. Alabama doesn't have a problem with syrians because all our syrians are 2nd generation or older and pretty chill
>>
>>53690891
>>53690939
>>53691075

Guys guys guys the British Birmingham is the OG. Yours are all fake ass niggas.
>>
File: You-Have-No-Power-Here.jpg (33 KB, 501x411) Image search: [Google]
You-Have-No-Power-Here.jpg
33 KB, 501x411
>>53690858

Or we could like, you know,

> Just not let them in. Cough.
>>
>>53691993
>RacistRacistRacistRacistRacistRacistRacistRacistRacist

For all time! Fuck man you oughta know what happens when you try and use logic or sanity. Your country is an island but your crazy ass leaders want it to suddenly be russia sized or someshit.
>>
>>53692129

Yeah what was I thinking? I'm surprised the SJW police haven't already smashed my door down and dragged me off to the gas chamber already. Silly me for thinking in self-defence of our culture, resources and our unraped white daughters. The ones the migrants haven't raped yet anyway. How very dare I.
>>
>>53692308
Good on you for understanding now have your grape flavored tea and fried crumpets!

But seriously you guys are fucked. Political Correctness will be the death toll of society.
>>
>>53690858
I pointed this out to a Green party member and they said that the environment was not as important as immigrants coming here.
>>
>>53693040
Did you ask why?
>>
>>53692911
This was aired during the Blair PC years

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2D3B3lLgxDY

It has never been repeated and never will be. Its a real shame the creator died and that its still totally relevant.
>>
>>53690858
Europe's leaders are going to force good people to do bad things.
>>
Please keep them in England.
>>
This won't end well.
>>
>>53690858
Roll tide
>>
>>53690858
Who benefits from this?

The property owners (mostly boomers in my country at least) who's house prices will inflate to ridiculous levels that the middle class cant afford. This of course pushes more people into renting and the rents sky rocket due to lack of supply and too much demand.

Its happened here in Auckland. We have to build tens of thousands of houses every year just to keep up with the 50,000 immigrants they flood the city with EVERY YEAR.

Globalists the world over are profiting in numerous ways from the mass hordes coming in. The rest of us have nothing but negatives.

>More competition in the job market
>More crime
>More poverty
>Public services stretched to beyond capacity
>infrastructure cant cope. Roads and highways have traffic all day, freight costs go through the roof and those in that sector are expected to work 15 hour days 7 days a week.

All major western cities are going to be flooded so the fat cats can continue getting mega rich. The next generations who don't inherit from the rich will be left nothing.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.