[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
just a reminder that elections are bought, not won. PredictWise
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: bosheth.jpg (744 KB, 800x1128) Image search: [Google]
bosheth.jpg
744 KB, 800x1128
just a reminder that elections are bought, not won.

PredictWise says, as of now, Hillary will win 2016.
>>
I figured out a few days ago when Obama shilled for her by saying the email thing is no big deal.
>>
>>53689617
Isn't this what happened to Ron Paul?
>>
>>53689752
Bill backed Obama. I suppose they're scratching each others backs.
>>
>>53689752
The moment when it became clear that Biden isn't going to run.
>>
Reminder that online polls mean fucking nothing because they were plastered all over Reddit and 4chan.
Shut your fucking mouth Bernie cuck.
>>
>>53689894
nah, Ron wasn't charismatic enough. He never stood a chance.
>>
>>53689894
>18-25 year olds who have never worked attending record breaking rallies
Check
>autistic teenagers skewing online poll results in his favor
Check
>making promises that he could never uphold because Congress exists
Check
>old and senile
Check

Yep. It's Ron Paul all over again.
>>
>>53689894
Something similar happened, yes. But not not on this scale.
In the early campaign days it becomes very clear who will be the democratic and republic nominees will be, well before the debates. We have government issue candidates competing in a proxy election where the rich always win and everyone else loses.
Trump and Sanders will never make it because they threaten the status quo.
>>
>>53689752

not so fast ...

>Washington (CNN)The White House on Tuesday backtracked on President Barack Obama's blanket assertion earlier this week that Hillary Clinton's use of a private email server as secretary of state didn't pose a national security threat.

>Asked outright in an interview on CBS' "60 Minutes," Obama said, "I don't think it posed a national security problem."

>But asked how the President was able to make such a definitive statement even as the FBI is looking into the server's security, White House press secretary Josh Earnest clarified that Obama's statement was made "based on what we publicly know now."

>"The President was making an observation about what we know so far, which is that Secretary Clinton herself has turned over a bunch of email to the State Department, and the review of that email has garnered some differing assessments about what's included in there," Earnest said.

>The President's comment was "certainly was not an attempt, in any way, to undermine the importance or independence of the ongoing FBI investigation," Earnest said, stressing that Obama "has a healthy respect for the kinds of independent investigations that are conducted by inspectors general and, where necessary, by the FBI."

http://www.cnn.com/2015/10/13/politics/obama-hillary-clinton-email-server-60-minutes/index.html
>>
>unscientific, online polls hijacked by le redditors are representative of reality
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.