[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fossil teeth place humans in Asia '20,000 years early&#
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: _86124312_human-teeth[1].jpg (32 KB, 660x371) Image search: [Google]
_86124312_human-teeth[1].jpg
32 KB, 660x371
Fossil teeth place humans in Asia '20,000 years early'
>Fossil finds from China have shaken up the traditional narrative of humankind's dispersal from Africa.
>Scientists working in Daoxian, south China, have discovered teeth belonging to modern humans that date to at least 80,000 years ago.
>This is 20,000 years earlier than the widely accepted "Out of Africa" migration that led to the successful peopling of the globe by our species.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-34531861

Your thoughts?
>>
>>53684647
>Your thoughts?
I think it's funny how if you disagreed with the consensus before you were labeled and ignoramus or a bigot, yet they believed in a false fact like it were a religion.

Sounds familiar for some reason...
>>
>>53684785

That's not true, you're labeled stupid if you don't agree evolution itself, not small details like when a species popped up, where it first popped up. You know we don't know everything about that.
>>
>>53684785
>I think it's funny how if you disagreed with the consensus before you were labeled and ignoramus or a bigot

There is a difference between providing counter-evidence and rejecting evidence. Scientists use the former, others use the latter.
>>
>>53684647
turks are the first human beings of this planet.

we are all actually turks.
>>
>>53684647
>This is 20,000 years earlier than the widely accepted "Out of Africa" migration that led to the successful peopling of the globe by our species.

Wasn't the "Out of Africa" theory already debunked about 3 years ago when they found evidence in Turkey that predated findings in Africa?
>>
>Believing anything made in China is real.
>>
>>53684647
>widely accepted "Out of Africa"
>>
>>53687654
I want to fumble with her genetics , if you know what I mean
>>
>>53684647
WE WUZ KINGS N SHIT
>>
File: nigger-body-mod-lip-disks.webm (3 MB, 526x360) Image search: [Google]
nigger-body-mod-lip-disks.webm
3 MB, 526x360
>>53684647
White people aren't niggers, and didn't come from niggers, no matter how much the jew narrative wants the average person to believe it. We're not the same fucking thing at all.
>>
Out of Africa is not the only model, it is the only politically correct model.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multiregional_origin_of_modern_humans
>>
>>53684647

What's the over/under on this just being Piltdown Chang?
>>
>some guys finds a bone or tooth
>says its 50 million years old
>people believe him
Not saying any of this shit is 100 million years old or 4 thousands years old but how can we really trust this fuckers? how can we be sure that what they tell us is 100% accurate?
>>
>>53687654
this is a troll image if I ever saw one

>mammals evolved from fish
>they they have no defining fish dna
>evolution must be wrong then
fucking idiotic
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.