[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
2016 ELECTION CALCULATOR
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 2016 election calculator.png (117 KB, 997x994) Image search: [Google]
2016 election calculator.png
117 KB, 997x994
Nate Silver has created an election calculator based on population growth and ethnic voting groups.

http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2013/04/30/us/politics/presidential-math-demographics-and-immigration-reform.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0

This can be used to calculate how well Trump would do if his Silent Majority turns out and he gets more white voters.
>>
File: Trump 65 percent white vote.png (117 KB, 1021x982) Image search: [Google]
Trump 65 percent white vote.png
117 KB, 1021x982
In 2008, Obama got 43% of the white vote while McCain got 55.
In 2012, Obama got 39 and Romney got 59%.

Let's assume Trump increases white turnout and gets 65% of the white vote. With all other variables being left the same, Trump would get 315 electoral votes.
>>
Even if he drives the hispanic vote up to 80% Democratic, if he gets 65% of the white vote he'd get 276 electoral votes.
>>
File: 1431129111646.jpg (102 KB, 640x629) Image search: [Google]
1431129111646.jpg
102 KB, 640x629
>>53684327
>Nate Silver
>Good
This should be a bannable offense tbh.
>>
>>53684791
>65% of the white vote
>50% of whites are feminist bitches and whores
>50% of whites are gay beta white bois looking for feminist bitch pussy

Trump confirmed for president literally never.
>>
>>53684791
>2016
>Blacks voting 95% democrat
Good joke anon, blacks aren't going to vote for Hillary the way they did for Obama. Trump is going to steal a chunk of the black vote.
>>
>>53686419
I agree with you. I'm just pointing out the white voter aspect. I also think the Hispanic vote against him would be larger.
>>
>>53686489
Hispanics like Trump too though, because the ones he pisses off are illegal and can't vote because they're criminals, but yeah, the white vote turnout this year will heavily favor Republicans. Wouldn't shock me to see it go to 65% red.

If you want numbers on minorities though, you should figure trump could steal upwards of 25% of both black and Hispanic. Makes it a pretty interesting race tbh
>>
>>53686618
I don't know if the black vote would be that high for Trump. Blacks seem to love Hillary. Obama won 95% of them in 2012, but I could imagine Hillary getting in the upper 80s in the black vote.

Giving Trump 65% of the white vote and 25% of the black would give him 347 electoral votes here.
>>
>>53686976
25% of the black vote is what he is polling at right now

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/shock-poll-trump-receives-25-of-black-vote-in-general-election-matchup/
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (239 KB, 1000x937) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
239 KB, 1000x937
It's over
Democrats are finished
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.