[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you seen the frontpage recently ? wtf is this cuckoldry
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 300 trilion keks.jpg (8 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
300 trilion keks.jpg
8 KB, 275x183
Have you seen the frontpage recently ?
wtf is this cuckoldry

wtf 4chan?????
>>
picture of a space shuttle OMG FBI
>>
the FBI rarely makes threads here, but rest assured they monitor it.

the FBI lost alot of it's balls after the boston marathon bombing. the FBI gave that kid a fake bomb and he turned it into a real bomb. the FBI isn't setting up retarded kids as patsies since then.

i'm already on watchlists i don't care. but if you don't want to be, don't post here.
>>
>>53682290
I'm not seeing anything...
>>
A watch list is a badge of honor in this current climate. We're all on it for being dutiful Americans, and continuing the discussion, in an age of surveillance and mass media hypnosis.

If you love America, and what it once stood for, it's time to RESET TO FACTORY SETTINGS.
>>
>>53682809
America is a shit.
>>
>>53682536
This. Obviously g00k got to see a shuttle and shared it on his website's homepage. Also, the fuck visits the homepage? Do you not know how bookmarks or url history work?
>>
>>53683102
Your face!
#GotHim
>>
File: lucky-charms-box.jpg (51 KB, 326x461) Image search: [Google]
lucky-charms-box.jpg
51 KB, 326x461
>>53683102

Shouldn't you be out giving magic diabetes to children?
>>
File: 1440920799747.jpg (108 KB, 428x315) Image search: [Google]
1440920799747.jpg
108 KB, 428x315
>>53682809
What does it mean if my name is highlighted and glittered?
>>
>>53682561

>he FBI gave that kid a fake bomb and he turned it into a real bomb
you wot m8
>>
>>53683509
its pretty like

death and life in your own hands closer
to give up you just dont inject yourself

>easy as this
this kids brainwashed, food colorants and shit
diabetes will lower the population

>thats the plan
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.