[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do niggers constantly mumble to themselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: 1442773299106.jpg (17 KB, 271x271) Image search: [Google]
1442773299106.jpg
17 KB, 271x271
Why do niggers constantly mumble to themselves?
>>
>>53675363
I really hate when they start walking and recite verses from some shitty rap song.
>>
>>53675363
Because they have trouble focusing mentally after all the meth and other lovely wonderful high grade narcotics kick in.

Or they're fucking batshit and you really need to keep your distance or get stabbed.
>>
The best are the dysfunctional females who burst out in song on the sidewalk.
>>
>>53675487
>>53675551
Like I'm in class right now, and this black lady is answering questions that arent even posed to to her, answering all the rhetorical questions and repeating everything fuckin thing the professor says while humming to herself.

Then in a different class a black guy answers questions real quietly and then mumbles complaints about how he didn't get picked.

I've only seen this sort of incessant verbal in black people.
>>
>>53675760
*verbage
>>
Don't talk to me, kid
>>
>>53675363
Earlier today in my class a nigger mumbled and said "Let's go people" all the fucking time.
>>
>>53675760
weird, if this was a white person he would have mental health issues
>>
>>53675760
Well I know theres mental disorders where you have a complete inability to keep thoughts in your head. The moment it pops in your head out it goes. I highly doubt its the case there though, they're usually highly unstable and prone to fits of neurotic behavior.

They're probably either so damn stupid its the only way to think or were never taught that it's possible to read and think without speaking, or high as a fucking kite and would cause a drug test to spontaneously combust.
>>
Schizophrenia along with a disdain for anything not black.
>>
>>53675363
Their speech buffers are incredibly small.
>>
>>53675923
Daily reminder

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluster_B_personality_disorders

This is a checklist for niggerdom.
>>
>>53675923
Not all of them. I mean if I saw a white guy yammering to himself while walking down the street I'd be slightly more perturbed than if a black guy did it. That's just because it's more common to see a black people talking to themselves. It's not that black people are crazy, they just REALLY love talking for some reason.
>>
>>53675760
is she left-handed?
>>
>>53676103
Wow and nobody's updated that since 2013.

I can't tell if that means its truth or just means everyone is afraid of changing because the blacks will lose their shit somehow.
>>
>>53676181
I can't tell with certainty. Why?
>>
>>53676103
Holy shit that's niggers in a nutshell!
>>
>>53676714
just a stupid devil joke.

More seriously. She could be dyslexic, as dislexic people dont have inner speech (though it's usually limited to just movement of the lips). She could also be doing it as a method of memorizing. Or hoping she gets noticed by the teacher. or she's crazy or a combination of the previous. in other cases it can also be used as a method of coping (usually to vent)
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.