[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hilary First Woman President Clinton
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
Did you know she'd be the first woman president?
>>
File: trump2.png (1 MB, 695x898) Image search: [Google]
trump2.png
1 MB, 695x898
>>53674981
>>53674981
smh i ben in politics all my life n didnt see it comin tbh fam
>>
>>53674981

I really want an atheist lesbian genderfluid Mexican to jump into the Republican race and win, to see the sweet liberal tears and butthurt over that.
>>
>>53675142
Being an atheist would cut them from winning alone.
lmao americans are so fucking stupid
>>
>>53675428

Maybe not in the near future. There's been a rise in "South Park Republicans" and libertarians trying to hijack the GOP

Sadly, Buybullfags are willing to maintain their retardation than to feel liberal butthurt
>>
File: JIMMJAMM.jpg (164 KB, 1500x975) Image search: [Google]
JIMMJAMM.jpg
164 KB, 1500x975
I BEEN WAITING TEN MINUTES
>>
>>53674981
She won't be president.

She has the least chance out of all the democucks.
>>
>>53675976
This isn't even his final forum!
>>
>>53674981
Of course she will

She has everything.
Political and business connections, money, she's a women and she panders to the muh feminism crowd
>>
>>53676238
>feminism crowd

She's one of the faces of the establishment. Surely feminists aren't THAT stupid?

>>53674981
Chances are low.

-She's one of the faces of the establishment politics
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, and Citigroup
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She approved the sale of U.S. uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven of them were given to corporations who donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician all rolled into one person.
>>
>>53674981
BUT HOW IS SHE DIFFERENT FROM OBAMA?
>>
>>53674981

Too many arrows in her back even for stupid burgers to vote for.

Trump is going to make America great again.
>>
>>53676422
>Surely feminists aren't THAT stupid?
Dude. You have yet to behold the stupidity that is North American brand of feminism.
>>
>>53676422
You are overestimating the average voter intelligence
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 500x500
>>53676640
This.

Are people just trolling or do they really not think Hilary is going to be the next president?
>>
File: america.jpg (48 KB, 525x393) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
48 KB, 525x393
>>53676422
>>
>>53674981
Bullshit. We already tried it for 12y. Sucked ass the whole time.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.