[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /pol/ Im studying in psychology and im sick and tired of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
hey /pol/
Im studying in psychology and im sick and tired of being indoctrinated with liberal proaganda
since 3 years i read about 5,000 pages lying about conservative men being assholes, gender roles are socially constructed, etc. my book literally says 90% of abuse perpetrators are men so we will just act as if only men were abusers.
im thinking about filing a formal complaint. what do you think
>>
>>53674734
Why the fuck are you in a degenerate major?
>>
Study a real science you hack
>>
File: is this goy serious.jpg (45 KB, 629x416) Image search: [Google]
is this goy serious.jpg
45 KB, 629x416
>>53674734
>studying jew mind "science"
>being surprised that you get jewed
>>
>>53674883
cause i have the rare gift of having a 140+ IQ while being autistic as fuck (conduct disorder profile) so I see things people dont. tl;dr im good in psychology
>>
>>53674734
Can we get some live photos of this? I have the urge to yell bullshit.

Seriously some pics and translations if need be would kickass here.
>>
File: 1444560971572.jpg (27 KB, 500x501) Image search: [Google]
1444560971572.jpg
27 KB, 500x501
>>53674965
>140+ IQ

But if you're serious about studying Psychology, god help you.
>>
>>53674734
>studying psychoLOLogy in the current year

what's wrong with you anon?
>>
>>53674965
>140+ IQ

Nigga, anyone with half a brain can be a decent armchair psychologist. Take your "talents" to a field worth a damn like engineering or chemistry.
>>
>>53674734
Psychology isn't a science. Pretty much a glorified sociology, and that's crawling with SJW. Either change your major or become a "rogue scholar" not being far left in the field of psychology.
>>
Should have gone into STEM, you faggot.
>>
this is stupid. Op shows Machiavellian attributes and wants to obviously start his own cult or brainwash stupid women.

Gg op
>>
>>53675120
too late im 24......... i cant express how much i regret it though. ive been a research assistant since day 1 then honours program then i get published in journals etc i wouldve wrecked the economy if i was in business
>>53675037
just need to be surrounded by likeminded people. they exist.
>>53675100
i thought i could change the world but all of this.... it goes too deep
>>53675036
what are you talking about???
>>
>>53675314
I haven't seen into the mind of madness lately. Photos of your textbook that's apparently spewing this madness.

We're redpilled as fuck here. I want to see how much of this shit I can spot myself.
>>
>>53674734

Female perpetrated abuse is actually way above 10%--more like 40-50%, but your "progressive" text book will, of course, completely conceal this from you.
>>
>>53674734
>my book literally says 90% of abuse perpetrators are men

In the 21st century, I feel like this is a statistic that doesnt actually EXIST........I've heard that it was 80% women, it depends on the source and the agenda of the source provider.
>>
>>53675493
>redpilled as fuck
youre autistic for one
>\IV omen can be intimate terrorists, too, but the victin1 is portrayed as a woman here because eight out of nh1e intimate terrorists are men.
>Finally, I'll also note that men often have a lot of coercive power due to their typically larger size and g1·eater strength. But coercion is a clumsy, corrosive way to get what one wants. Fear and ptmishment are aversive, and they breed discontent.
thats jus the paeg im on, notice the absence of references. muh men are superior because theyre stronger
everyone knows violence encounters doesnt decide even 0.0001% of all hierarchies.
but srsly i cant go through all the book again
>>
>>53675498
unidirectional violence is 70% women
>>
>>53675911
What the shit, piss poor grammar aside that's some weird stuff.

I thought psychology was about learning how people tick and then using that to help them/manipulate the shit out of them. The study of the minds workings.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.