[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>"I just came to office." >"My dad died..."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 557a1e120e0ca.image.jpg (104 KB, 1200x848) Image search: [Google]
557a1e120e0ca.image.jpg
104 KB, 1200x848
>"I just came to office."
>"My dad died..."
>"Sun was in my eyes"
>>
>>53673286
literally the best candidate

normies hate him cause "muh public speaking skills"

fucking normies, its the same reason they shat on tony abbott for eating an onion or whatever crap he did. they care more about whether politicians smile when they talk than what they actually say.
>>
>>53673407
>not sure if being ironic

Lincoln was hilarious. I hope he stays in the race just so he can continue to be comic relief in the next debates.
>>
>>53673286
I love this man with all my heart. He's just doing his best.
>>
File: Brasil.png (525 KB, 608x422) Image search: [Google]
Brasil.png
525 KB, 608x422
>>53673286
>mfw
>>
>>53673407
That's not a picture of Webb though.
>>
>>53676382
>>53674558
chafee/webb would be best combo in any order. Anyone but the cunt tbh.
>>
Haven't seen someone kick their own ass that hard in a debate since Rick Perry.
>>
File: 1444790347441.png (32 KB, 108x128) Image search: [Google]
1444790347441.png
32 KB, 108x128
>>53673286
: }
>>
>>53673407
That's a funny way to spell worst.
>>
Reminder that

>In Congress, Chafee was described as a "particularly strong opponent" of AIPAC.[88] Chafee has criticized what he has characterized as a Biblical influence on U.S. policy with respect to Israel. He has said he opposes the expansion of Israeli settlements in the West Bank.[89]

Of course the media would pounce on on the first hint of a gaffe.
>>
>>53677512
Are there any pro-life, anti-israel, anti-war candidates? I feel like all the prolifers are batshit neocons and all the people with sensible foreign policy ideas somehow support killing children.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.