[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT we try to guess where ISIS got this TOW from... http://
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ISIS TOW OBAMU AKHBAR.png (434 KB, 767x434) Image search: [Google]
ISIS TOW OBAMU AKHBAR.png
434 KB, 767x434
ITT we try to guess where ISIS got this TOW from...

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=c9a_1444829111
>>
>>53672566
>al-ghab
>ISIS

you fucking dummy
>>
BREAKING NEWS: GREEKS TOO POOR TO AFFORD FACTS
>>
Whatever. They're impossible to use in bf4. USA gave the iraqi army a few toys cuz we have tons of toys and they only have a little bit and we was like 'we're the greatest country on earth we dont mind sharing a couple of toys in the sake of freedom!' But then the iraqi army was gay and shitty and they let isis camel fuckers take the toys that america gave iraq
>>
>>53672566
BAY DENTS
>>
>>53672566

That's not ISIS you moron.
>>
>>53672566
They found it just lying on the ground.
>>
>>53672566
they developed them independently of the imperialist infidel conspiracy. it is written
>>
>>53672566
Gonna guess the shit tier Iraqi army when they ran from ISIS like little babies.
>>
File: 1444449464162.jpg (40 KB, 720x576) Image search: [Google]
1444449464162.jpg
40 KB, 720x576
>>53672780
>>53672669

>mfw faggots still think any rebels in Syria aren't ISIS' bottom bitches

Even if that was the case the US still gave them the TOW.
>>
>>53672566

From the same place the krimeans got theirs, local shops and warehouses.
>>
>>53672566
>TOW
if you call AAA when you're stranding on the side of the road they'll send you a tow.
>>
Some bloke at the pub, Idk the name never seen him before y'honour
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.