[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are the vast majority of child molesters white males?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: kiddiefiddlers.jpg (58 KB, 700x441) Image search: [Google]
kiddiefiddlers.jpg
58 KB, 700x441
"Ooga booga! Where all the children at?" -white guy

http://www.zdnet.com/article/pedophile-profile-young-white-wealthy/

http://www.salon.com/2015/06/11/mike_huckabees_child_molestation_problem_goes_further_than_josh_duggar/
>>
Why are the vast majority of murderers black? Getting molested sucks but at least you don't get killed after.
>>
>>53669924
trying to save the white race before tyrone gets his king sized nigger dick (read "nutrageous candy bar) all up in her 13 year old wah-gina.
>>
>>53669924
tell that to the millions of arab kids getting diddled by grandpa when the family goat is on the rags
>>
>>53669924
The short version. Because in the countries where child molestation has a broader range of ages and legal protection the majority of the population is white.

It is all statistics man. What America considers child molestation, Mexico does not, and don't get me started on the middle East or Africa.
>>
>>53669924
>Why are there more white child molesters in white countries?
>>
>>53669924
because niggers dont snitch on their parents/family
snitches get stitches culture, fam
>>
>>53669924
Funny that you say that because according to fbi statistics niggers even excel at that.
>>
>>53670647
This

Nigs are far greater Chomos, the crimes aren't as frequently reported though. They are also child murderers as well.
>>
File: emojimeme.jpg (14 KB, 301x301) Image search: [Google]
emojimeme.jpg
14 KB, 301x301
>>53669924
White people are sick and demented. They go after children because their tiny dick looks bigger next to them
>>
>>53670571
This. This. And this.

I fuck em young in nig lands.
>>
>>53669924
Because white people call the police when they find their toddlers ass bleeding. Mexicans and niggers will defend the patriarch above all else.

>select all images with pizza
>>
>>53670647
b-but muh whitey is the problem
>>
File: 1325508277948.jpg (30 KB, 680x510) Image search: [Google]
1325508277948.jpg
30 KB, 680x510
The majority of child rapists asre muslim arabs.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.