[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Jim Webb so based? Why do people want to vote for any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: jim-webb-pointing-1.jpg (115 KB, 1200x900) Image search: [Google]
jim-webb-pointing-1.jpg
115 KB, 1200x900
Why is Jim Webb so based? Why do people want to vote for any other democrat? He won the debate whether or not the media wants to admit it.
>>
He's not a meme like Rand, so he's not going to get any traction around here without actual poll numbers.
>>
>Jim "Vietnam Fucking Shits" Webb
>Jim "Slaying Vietcong with my 10in schlong" Webb
>Jim "I didn't shoot a communist to stand on stage with another one" Webb
>Jim "I literally have a waifu" Webb
>>
File: 3-hoffman.jpg (182 KB, 1600x1201) Image search: [Google]
3-hoffman.jpg
182 KB, 1600x1201
>>53668299
>>Jim "I didn't shoot a communist to stand on stage with another one" Webb

I fucking died
>>
File: 1440911676968.jpg (163 KB, 530x720) Image search: [Google]
1440911676968.jpg
163 KB, 530x720
>not a woman or black
>not just shouting about all The gibs he's going to give

I hope he doesn't mind not being president
>>
>>53668106
The first democrat in a long time I would even consider voting for.

Bernie was probably one of those faggots that spat on returning Vietnam vets.
>>
>>53668835
THIS.

also cuck memes versus friggin bunker storming
>>
>>53668106

I was posting about him months ago but got no response here. Glad you all came around with the debates. As a Virginian I already know he's my man.
>>
>>53668725
Jim "I'm gonna give you hot lead then take your daughter to bed" Webb

Bernie: Free shit dude everything's free lol what is economics BLACK LIVES MATTER dude weed lmao

Shillary: I HAVE A VAGINA. LOOK. AT. ME. I HAVE A MOIST HOLE AND THAT MAKES ME RELEVANT. PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT I DON'T HAVE A PLATFORM BECAUSE I. HAVE. A. VAGINA.

O'Malley/Chafee: Lol what where am I
>>
>>53668299
>>Jim "I didn't shoot a communist to stand on stage with another one" Webb
oh fuck
>>
I just saw the debate, maybe I'm not getting it but his entire gimmick is 'I saw some shit in 'Nam dude, I wouldn't recommend it.' and that's all there is. He seemed to struggle to remember his daughter's names and need I point out he divorced his wife and remarried and Asian woman much younger than him? Not gonna go down well with some of the voters.
>>
meh, look up his voting record and political stances. He is a typical leftist democrat, nothing new. Not moderate in any way. Probably not as bad as shillary or bernie but still awful.
>>
>>53669223
iirc he's pro-gun, pro-nuclear, anti-intervention

sounds fairly solid imo
>>
>>53669105
>I'm not going to let being a woman define my campaign!
>I'm not a third Obama term because I'm a woman!
>>
Where can I watch the full debate in good quality?
>>
>>53669333
Literally only 3 platforms that he has worth supporting.
Jim lost some of my interest when he expressed support for affirmative action, but his response about whether all lives or black lives matter made him look moderate.
>>
>>53669990
>Jim lost some of my interest when he expressed support for affirmative action

Sure, but I get that he can't stray too far from the left on every issue otherwise he'll end up being a republican in the same boat as Kasich with no traction and being too moderate to become the nominee.

Sad truth is that Webb is probably already too much of a moderate to get the nomination.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.