[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITS HAPPENING GERMANY UNCUCKED EDITION
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: tjfPTaR.jpg (18 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
tjfPTaR.jpg
18 KB, 360x270
http://www.focus.de/politik/deutschland/aufstand-weitet-sich-aus-126-cdu-politiker-unterzeichnen-brandbrief-gegen-merkel_id_5012263.html

The rebellion in the CDU against the refugee policies of Angela Merkel is widening. Meanwhile calling 126 politicians their party leader to change course on , including concrete proposals . Among these are 38 member of parliament .

Accordingly, the three -page Fire letter to Merkel , who last week had only 34 signatories of the third and fourth series , has become 126 signatories to a chain letter (as Wednesday ) , all of which are CDU function or mandate holders , 38 of them even state parliament .
The main demand of the initiators and signatories of Brand Briefs is the closure of the German borders to refugees who have come from safe third countries to Germany .
>>
>>53666681
>GERMANY UNCUCKED
never happen.
they already lost to the kike machine back in 1919.
>>
>>53666767
still the fire rises now

civil war imiment
>>
File: 1433779349633.jpg (37 KB, 449x425) Image search: [Google]
1433779349633.jpg
37 KB, 449x425
>>53666816
God speed germany. May winter-chan freeze the bones of your enemies while you deliver the final blow.
>>
File: rdi47.jpg (20 KB, 186x230) Image search: [Google]
rdi47.jpg
20 KB, 186x230
>>53666681

I hope this cucked Germans wake up soon.

I cannot wait for the 4th Reich to rise.
>>
>>53666681
Fight these kikes brothers.
>>
>>53666767
I'm at the point right no where I could kill a jew and only feel good about it, like I just got a galaxy-sized chip off my shoulder.
>>
https://www.change.org/p/wir-fordern-den-r%C3%BCcktritt-der-bundeskanzlerin-dr-a-merkel-und-sofortige-neuwahl-der-bundesregierung-resignation-of-the-german-chancellor-dr-a-merkel-and-immediate-reelection-of-the-german-government
>>
Kebab hunts in Deutschland when?
>>
>>53667322
> Onlinepetitionen
> jemals

Neger bitte.
>>
>>53666681
You're not gonna uncuck yourselves with 1 million new shitskins this year already inside.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.