[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Republican burgers, you do realize if Trump wins the primaries
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
File: ben_carson.jpg (173 KB, 1640x1640) Image search: [Google]
ben_carson.jpg
173 KB, 1640x1640
Republican burgers, you do realize if Trump wins the primaries it will be Shillary 2016 by a landslide, r-right?

It being the current year, I seriously hope you guys don't believe you can win an election without the minorities' votes.

Not voting for Dr. Carson is basically voting Democrat, can you be that retarded?
>>
>>53663410

>implying Carson's campaign wasn't dead as soon as he said that Islam shit

And I agree with that statement, by the way.
>>
Literally no one likes Hillary though.
I know tons of guys married to retarded women who always say dumb shit about wanting a women president, and they're all on board the Trump train.

Why do you think Sanders has gained so much momentum? People are desperate for ANYONE but Hillary.
>>
Trump has a lot of minority support though
>>
>>53663410

Why the obsession with having blacks present your ideas for you?

This shit is old. Anarcho capitalists do this shit with Sowell as well, as if to say it is correct because a nigger agrees with it.
>>
>>53663519
What's this momentum you're talking about?? She's was ahead by 15% and it's now up to 20% on the polls. Do you really think she's going to lose to a borderline gaga 74 year old with fake teeth, who's behind on the polls by 20%? Cmon

Besides, it's only a matter of time before she boxes out Biden
>>
>>53663622
What obsession? It's just the fact that being black is popular and will get you left wing votes
>>
>>53663811

He's a right wing candidate, doofus.

Do you think Hitler's reincarnation is a good bet for the democratic primary, because he'll harness the coveted dailystormer vote?
>>
>>53663410

as a vice we dont need another nigger for pres
>>
>>53663410
reptile nyarlathotep eyes.
>>
Banana > Deez Nuts >>> Trump > Carson >>> Jeb Bush > Ted Cruz > Mike Cuckabee >>> Rand Paul > Chris Christie >>> Bernie Sanders > Shillary
>>
>>53663748
People thought there was no way she was going to lose to some nigger from Chicago that no one had ever heard of before, too.
>>
>>53664024
Are you retarded or just Australian?
Think about what you just wrote and what I'd said before
>>
>>53664307
Which proves my point. She will lose to Carson, not to Trump
>>
Shut your gob, moor. TRUMP'S CHARIOT WILL NOT HALT!
>>
>>53664438

I don't think you have properly thought this through.

You don't actually win off those minority votes. 90% of blacks vote democrat each election. Mexicans don't like blacks - they just vote for whoever offers them more.

The mexicans that do vote can be broken down into two groups: those that are established, and those that are not.

The established mexicans fear being overrun by their former compatriots in the same way that normal whites do. Once you have climbed up, you like the ladder to be pulled up after you.

The latter group, the outsiders, represent a marginal mexican community, ostensibly onside with those that cannot vote, and those looking to set up in the US. They are a small group in contrast, and they will automatically vote democrat.

The Asian group is quite large, and will vote in similar fashion to the Mexicans, perhaps less emotionally so.

When you really think about the voting habits of 'minority' groups, there is little to gain in attempting to appeal to them, because their views are entrenched.

tl;dr your black candidate might increase the black vote by 5% (of black voters), tops.
>>
>>53663410
>Current year may may
>Wanting another anti-gun nigger
>Thinking we need minorities and not just a solid block of white power

Even if we're 63%, that's a majority
>>
>>
>>53664954
It's slightly less than that because of arabs. Data said it's 57%.
>>
>>53663410
Niggers vote overall between 90 and 96% democrat and have done so since the 1960's.

Romney stunned some analysts by managing to get 20% of the young black male vote in 2012.

There is literally no reason to court these voters.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.