[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Migrants get free train tickets
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 7103255.jpg (97 KB, 1000x562) Image search: [Google]
7103255.jpg
97 KB, 1000x562
http://www.francetvinfo.fr/monde/europe/migrants/des-billets-gratuits-pour-les-migrants-la-sncf-explique-sa-politique-d-humanite_1126219.html

>The company explained that migrants could circulate for free
>They justify it by saying that migrants do not speak french and therefore have trboule getting the right ticket, and that it's inhuman to just leave them out in the cold.
>>
>>53662455
You have a lot to explain, nigger loving muslim!
>>
>>53662455
>it's inhuman to just leave them out in the cold.
So what, they expect them to sleep on the trains or something?

Havent heard much about this shit in France actually. Whats happening over there? How many are you getting a week?
>>
>>53662455
Are they taking high speed trains for free too?
>>
>>53662576
Yes, while carrying some weapons they found in a park.
>>
>>53662609
Then the french need to put off-service marines on every train from now on.
>>
>>53662689
Thats really gonna cut into Americas budget, what with them needing all that money to train some goats in Syria.
>>
>>53662689
Funny enough, the Marine who tackled that terrorist on the train in France got stabbed and nobody noticed on /pol/.
>>
>>53662867
>nobody noticed on /pol/.
There were like 20 threads on it, you innatentive casual.
>>
File: train - Copy.png (121 KB, 1403x378) Image search: [Google]
train - Copy.png
121 KB, 1403x378
DON'T LET THEM ON EUROSTAR
>>
>>53662455
SNCF is owned by the state for the
>french people

these are not french people.
>Just turn up in marseille and get piped to a banlieue

>JUST CUCK MY SHIT UP.
>>
>They do not speak french so can't get a ticket
You don't need to speak french to get a ticket
>>
FRANCE
YES
>>
>>53662455
Seriously, I'm thinking of applying for asylum, saying I lost my papers.

I speak arabic and german quiet well. The only problem is I'm white...

I should try to apply in Germoney and move back to France with a new ID for free shit like this.

For non french here, the train is fucking expensive with retarded prices.
>>
>>53662455
I just paid 40€ for a 2 hour train ride. If they start doing this in Germany, I'll be pissed
>>
>>53664891
Thats not so much. You pay 60 pounds minimum to go anywhere in the UK. Over 100 pounds is not abnormal.

Of course, I pay about 10 bucks for a journey of 40km here in the netherlands.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.