[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jim Webb is the only respectable Democratic Nominee running,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 21-square.jpg (75 KB, 598x598) Image search: [Google]
21-square.jpg
75 KB, 598x598
Jim Webb is the only respectable Democratic Nominee running, and he deserves to beat Shillary in the polls.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/poll-who-do-you-think-won-the-first-democratic-debate

>The Navy Cross is presented to James H. Webb, Jr., First Lieutenant, U.S. Marine Corps, for extraordinary heroism while serving as a Platoon Commander with Company D, First Battalion, Fifth Marines, First Marine Division (Reinforced), Fleet Marine Force, in connection with combat operations against the enemy in the Republic of Vietnam. On July 10, 1969, while participating in a company-sized search and destroy operation deep in hostile territory, First Lieutenant Webb's platoon discovered a well-camouflaged bunker complex that appeared to be unoccupied. Deploying his men into defensive positions, First Lieutenant Webb was advancing to the first bunker when three enemy soldiers armed with hand grenades jumped out. Reacting instantly, he grabbed the closest man and, brandishing his .45 caliber pistol at the others, apprehended all three of the soldiers. Accompanied by one of his men, he then approached the second bunker and called for the enemy to surrender. When the hostile soldiers failed to answer him and threw a grenade that detonated dangerously close to him, First Lieutenant Webb detonated a claymore mine in the bunker aperture, accounting for two enemy casualties and disclosing the entrance to a tunnel. Despite the smoke and debris from the explosion and the possibility of enemy soldiers hiding in the tunnel, he then conducted a thorough search that yielded several items of equipment and numerous documents containing valuable intelligence data. Continuing the assault, he approached a third bunker and was preparing to fire into it when the enemy threw another grenade.
>>
File: vietnam.jpg (125 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
vietnam.jpg
125 KB, 800x600
>>53661154
>>
>>53661186

More evidence that this man gets shit done.

His son also serves in the Marines. Webbs are War Heroes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtAC4bqkwzw
>>
Webb is pretty based tbh

Is he in their pockets though? That is the question
>>
File: 1444812357629.jpg (129 KB, 613x394) Image search: [Google]
1444812357629.jpg
129 KB, 613x394
>>53661325

Liberals are crying that he acts almost like a Republican. He served in the military and actually had to engage in combat.

He has more actual experience in the real world than any other Democratic Candidate.

So they're trying to shut him down. He's the only man that I could respect going against Trump.
>>
>Best qualified Democratic nominee
>War vet
>Bad ass
>Family of servicemen.
>Dems are frantically trying to put him down.

CAN'T JEB THE WEB
>>
>>53661154

>invade another country on a fraudulent pretext

>murder people for defending their country against your invasion

what a hero. god bless america
>>
>"Who is the enemy you are most proud of?"
>"The NRA!"
>"Republicans!"
>"Wall Street!"
>"Big pharma!"
>"Yeah, I fucking killed the everlasting shit out of a Vietcong."
Best fucking part of the debate.
>>
>>53661154
by most progressive liberall standards, that makes him a war criminal
>>
>>53661835

He is a War Hero who knows the the importance and value of human life because he has experienced those difficulties personally.

We need to push that narrative.
>>
>>53661807

>everyone else's enemy is a group of men in suits with money who don't agree with your views

why didn't anyone say isil or Putin or China or any ACTUAL threats.
>>
>>53662112

Because they're cucks.
>>
>>53662112
Why was it not asked what they would do about IS? Was asking that dumb question from Facebook about BLM really more important?
>>
When Barry Obamz was elected I thought we would never have to hear this Vietnam shit again, b/c he was too young.

I was wrong.

All those years about draft-dodgers and chicken-hawks and swift-boats. So much tired worn out shit that I cannot be bothered with.
>>
>>53662112
Putin and China are not threats for one
Really neither is isis
>>
>>53662322
Neither is our economy. But they're waging war on it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.