[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chriatians why?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1384141727167.jpg (42 KB, 478x346) Image search: [Google]
1384141727167.jpg
42 KB, 478x346
>Jews killed Jesus Christ
>Christians dont hate them.
>Jews did not kill Mohammad
>Muslims want to exterminate all the jews

explain
>>
Christianity teaches forgiveness.

Islam teaches to kill all infidels.

Whats not to get?
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-10-07-01-06-38.png (189 KB, 480x800) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-10-07-01-06-38.png
189 KB, 480x800
>>53661029
Nigga we tried but Mohammed fucked
Us up.
>>
>>53661029
Because the temple must be rebuilt before the son of the father returns.

It's like you've never read the bible.

Also the Dome of the Rock is sitting on the Temple Mount so that has to be bulldozed.
>>
>>53661029
>Muslims want to exterminate all the jews
This is a more recent development
>>
>>53661029
It was prophesized that Jews, of the synagogue of Satan, would kill Jesus. Nothing in the Christian texts said Muslims would have an involvement with Jesus Christ.
I don't understand why Christians seem to give a free pass to Jews on an emotional level but theologically Christians are taught to forgive those who commit transgressions against them.
>>
>>53662044
>>53661029
well, actual we did kill muhamad. after he sacked a jewwish tribes a jewwish woman gave him a "present" of meat to kiss his ass.
a few bites in he got a "revalation" from god that it was poisoned. one guy said afterwards that he tasted the poison but saw muhammad doing it so he ate to. when the woman was asked why she did it she said she wanted to see if he was a real prophet. a real prophet would have been warned by god that it's poisoned. he died later that day. the koran mentions them having to carry/drag him around afterwards.

lesson of they story:
1. after killing a tribe, some people may try to get vengeance.
2. don't follow prophets blindly, even muhamad.
3. muhammad was not perfect. he was sinnful enough to get punished.
>>
Christian bro here.

Normally Christian leaders teach that the passage in Genesis refers to Jews,...

"And I will bless them that bless you, and curse him that curses you: and in you shall all families of the earth be blessed."

But in reality, GOD was speaking to Abraham, not the jews,... but that doesn't stop people from teaching that it does.

This is why most Christians do not hate the jews, and give a lot of their money to them for false reasons.

Muslims hate the jews and Christians because they came before them, their writings are much earlier than dickbag Mohamed, so they would love nothing more than to wipe out any existence of it.
>>
>>53661029
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYjt1-TEQk4
Muhammad went to the market in Medina and dug trenches. Then the men of Quraiza were brought out in batches, and Muhammad and his followers cut off their heads. According to Ibn Ishaq (690), the number of dead ranged between 600 and 900. Afterwards Muhammad divided their property, their women, and their children among his followers.

A number of ahadith supply additional details. How did Muhammad distinguish the adult males, who would be executed, from the children, whose lives would be spared?

Narrated Atiyyah al-Qurazi: I was among the captives of Banu Qurayzah. They (the Companions) examined us, and those who had begun to grow hair (pubes) were killed, and those who had not were not killed. I was among those who had not grown hair. (Sunan Abu Dawud, 38:4390)

"Adult" males marked for death could be very young indeed.

The following hadith is one of the most widely quoted even today to justify anti-Semitic hatred:

Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The last hour would not come unless the Muslims will fight against the Jews and the Muslims would kill them until the Jews would hide themselves behind a stone or a tree and a stone or a tree would say: Muslim, or the servant of Allah, there is a Jew behind me; come and kill him; but the tree Gharqad would not say, for it is the tree of the Jews. (Sahih Muslim, 41:6985; see also 41:6981-84 and Sahih Bukhari, 4:52:176,177 and 4:56:791)
>>
>>53661029

Because Christianity tells us to love our enemies and pray for those who persecute us, whereas Islam doesn't.
>>
>>53661029
I think you are confusing Muslims with Nazis
>>
>>53661029
because moderm christians in this degenerate age are stupid cucks

back in the day when being christian meant something, christians hated jews even more than muslims. now christianity is a joke and they love kikes. its not a coincidence.
>>
File: second-coming-3a.jpg (100 KB, 425x318) Image search: [Google]
second-coming-3a.jpg
100 KB, 425x318
>>53661029
Because christians believe the second coming of jeebus will happen once israel is fully built to its original glory.

Religions people are probably some of the stupidest motherfuckers on the face of the planet. I don't care what their societal status is, once they claim to be religious the lose all credibility.
>>
Muslims are homophobos, cristians are cux, jews are jew and your mother likes to be abused.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.