[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Danish muslims getting more islamic since 2006
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 3214r42.png (438 KB, 1032x799) Image search: [Google]
3214r42.png
438 KB, 1032x799
They will integrate in to the Danish and western society they said...
>>
>>53661006
Maybe the Westerners should stop being Islamophobic and integrate into Muslim society instead? Check your privilege.
>>
>>53661006
You are in the wrong board, racist faggot, we aren't on /pol/.
>>
>>53661006
Facts are racist.

Facts are my trigger point. THEY WILL INTEGRATE AND LOVE OUR WAY OF LIFE.

lol left bs. Call everyone racist, then assume every other race/ religion wants to be like the host because its a superior culture.
>>
>>53661160
Lolwut
>>
It's those 2nd generation who steal and rob, yet they are somehow more religous.

Also, you're a terrible translator
>>
>>53661006
Well der.
When the ratio is 200:1 then the pressure to be more Danish and less Muslim is very strong

Import more Muslims and the ratio becomes 1:50 and there is 4 times less pressure to be less Muslim.
>>
>>53661233
What's wrong with his translation? He translated the basic points, and the facts are still the same..
>>
>>53661160
Yes we are
>>
>>53661578
It doesn't translate how the question has been formed, and he haven't translated all the answers.
>>
>>53661006
Any source on this statistic? How many were asked? 100 Muslims? 1000?
>>
File: Udklip367.png (423 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
Udklip367.png
423 KB, 960x854
>>53661767
read the top
>>
>>53661233
It's always the second generation, makes you wonder how the third will end up.
>>
>>53661861
I think this is part of the US war in the middle-east, if they radicalize abroad the entire religion gets fucked up as a consequence. In NL for instance they keep ordering radical islamic monks to talk about how shitty the west is and how gays need to be hanged.

Nobody ever addresses the core problem (muslim filth in your country) instead the mayor or city council scrambles to block said spiritual advisor's entry which of course never happens. Shit, muslim cunts at the fucking uni of amsterdam even order preachers to talk about fuck the west go jihad, AND IT FUCKING HAPPENS.
>>
File: Udklip367.png (462 KB, 960x854) Image search: [Google]
Udklip367.png
462 KB, 960x854
>>
>>53662519
>they will integrate
leftists confirmed for being lairs
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.