[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are anchor babies even a thing in the States? Why can't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: fragezeichenmaedchen.jpg (88 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
fragezeichenmaedchen.jpg
88 KB, 500x500
Why are anchor babies even a thing in the States? Why can't they just make it so that if a child is born to an illegal it doesn't get US citizenship? What's so hard about that? You mean to tell me that Schwarzenegger can't run for president but an anchor baby can? Fucking bullshit.
>>
Comen on faggots answer me.
>>
You need to refine your baitcrafting technique
>>
>>53661283

It wasn't bait, it was a legit question.
>>
>>53660517
>Tfw Annie is gonna cameo for a South Indian movie.
>Tfw I'm in charge of taking care of him when he is here.

That man is based as fuck. I know most of you guys think he is some giant lumbering oaf but that man smart and knows how to get things done.
>>
>>53661832
Arnie *
>>
>>53661832
damn, that's pretty tight. take the poo to the loo while he's there alright? for real though that's pretty cool you should try and see if he's redpilled
>>
>>53661947
I can't just ask him certain stuff but as far as I know I think he is pretty red pilled. But he he has to do the usual politically correct stuff. He is also funny as fuck and will respect anyone who is ambitious and willing to work hard. A man's man if you will.

Only problem I had was obtaining Davidoff cigars for him here. The cheap fuck producer cut it out off my salary.
>>
>>53660517
Learn some history on the amendment
>>
>>53660517
Actually there is literally nothing stopping congress from passing a law preventing anchor babies again.

They have only been a thing since 1982, based on a note added to a 5-4 Supreme Court decision. Since then the most cited Federal judge in history has actually written an opinion to specifically ask Congress to pass a new law to address this problem.

Congress's failure to do so will take a much longer look at thirty years of politics.
>>
>>53662182
Hey thambi, is it for a tamil movie?
>>
>>53662408
YesYes. I shall say no more. Already violated my nda. Though this is the second time I'm with him.
>>
>>53660517
What do you care anyway, Mr Eyetie?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.