[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dont believe the Jew media No moderates in Syria GO RUSSIA!
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5
File: Expose the shit.jpg (122 KB, 1000x420) Image search: [Google]
Expose the shit.jpg
122 KB, 1000x420
Don't believe the lies, don't be Goy
The FSA was largely absorbed by Nusra and the Islamic Front not to be confused with the Islamic state.

Both groups are Jihadist's both are sectarian both want Suni Sharia law. Nothing moderate about them...

They recently created a alliance called the Army of Conquest, this alliance has threatened the Alawite Latakia Coast. Fearing genocide the Syrian government requested Russian Support. Russia indeed target's all Jihadist's.

Don't believe the MSM they are saying the rebels are moderate, BS, they are saying Russia is going to conquer the middle east, BS.

Stay out of this mess we shouldn't fight or intervene in this region on Israel's behalf. Let the Saudi's and Iranians, and Jew's all fight. Let Russia get bogged down in that mess, i can't believe this shit has even came to this.
>>
>>53660329
Finally, a post that is almost worth reading here.

Cheers
>>
File: 1444297727409.jpg (44 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
1444297727409.jpg
44 KB, 640x430
>>53660329
>>
>>53660329
ok russian shill

thank you russian shill
>>
>>53661818
Come on pal, the dude aint shilling.

The truth is certainly stranger than the fiction being peddled by the mainstream media in this regard.

(BLURRED IMAGES OF SHRUBS ARE NOT STREET SIGNS!!!)
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 300x237
>>53661818
Straya. Who would've guessed?
>>
>>53661898
Exactly i study the middeleastern proxy war's in detail every single day since the arab spring, i watched as the FSA came and went.

I can't help but cringe when i hear MSM going as far as to pull Vietnam era tactic's such as we have to do something or Russia will take over the middle east, or how cunt's like Rubio and other's actually think a no-fly zone that shoot's down SAA and Russian aircraft is somehow a good thing.

I fear these fucking zombies will lead us to WW3 and not even realize it.
>>
>>53662075
I have just finished reading this -

http://www.washingtoninstitute.org/policy-analysis/view/latakia-is-assads-achilles-heel

Yeah, its a damn mess. I cant help but think that these zombies knew all along what could/would happen. I have always felt that the US cannot afford to fight wars like Iraq and Afg. - so what better way to conquer a region than to have it destroy itself from within for you.

The adding of Russia to the mix has certainly made things more complicated - again though, I cannot help but feel that there would have been zombies who knew that Russia would eventually intervene, which then begs the question, what comes next?

I have followed things where possible since the commencement of the so-called Arab Spring, perhaps thought not as diligently as yourself.
>>
File: 1444700650816.png (633 KB, 707x792) Image search: [Google]
1444700650816.png
633 KB, 707x792
>>
Sham Falcons seem decent.

But, there's not many of them, and they're mostly in rural areas.
>>
>>53662433
The average MSM media host has no idea, nor can they find Syria on a map, alot of weak feeble politicians are the same.

But the bankster's and the think tanks know, i think they really thought Assad would go. However the stumbled along, and he was reinforced, the rebels are too much of a rabble and the Saudi's gulf states, and Erdogan have only recently with the army of conquest began to work together.

Now boom Russia is here, I am fairly positive the whole reason why the west started to devote so much energy toward Ukraine was to bog the Russian down there and to provoke them. Hoping they would abandon Syria and Iran, and Hezbollah.

Now we see Russia has done the unthinkable they actually secured the Crimean peninsula, securing a strategic war water port for naval ops. This took the Jew media by complete surprise.

As a result the Russians were able to reinforce Syria, NATO actually wanted to prevent just that isntead it completely backfired.

The gulf states, Turkey and NATO has also been ISIS's de facto ally in the war on Assad. Don't believe this BS that they and Assad are working together or something, ISIS regularly tries to take and kill Assadist's. US airstrikes seek to target the infrastructure of ISIS occupied area's, hence why they haven't crippled ISIS.

Iran routinely call's out how close ISIS is to US airbases around Ramadi and Fallujah, citing we haven't done anything to help Shi'ite militias.

Look at Turkey, they buy the oil ISIS secure's, the flow of manpower and good's go through Turkey ect. Yet they target the Kurd's, particularly the PKK, all the while claiming they are bombing ISIS too which is a lie. Now the Turks are blaming ISIS for the suicide bombing on the Kurdish HDP party, when everyone knows it was probably the Turkish government.

Scary times...
>>
>>53662433

To be fair:

Assad fucked over the farmers and his government forces shot a heap of protesters.

That's what started it.
>>
>>53662922
>Sham Falcons

>decent

I am not so sure - just read this:

A publication of the Counter Terrorism Centre in August 2013 described Suqour al-Sham as belonging to the most stridently Islamist wing of the Free Syrian Army and the Syrian Islamic Liberation Front.[18] After ending relations with those two organisations it joined the Islamic Front in November 2013, a charter released by the new group described their shared beliefs as rejecting representative democracy and secularism, instead seeking to establish an Islamic State ruled by a Majlis-ash-Shura and implementing Sharia law.
>>
>>53662928
>Iran routinely call's out how close ISIS is to US airbases around Ramadi and Fallujah, citing we haven't done anything to help Shi'ite militias.

This is interesting.
>>
Interesting how here, the American back opposition forces are lumped in together with the Al-Qaeda network.

Says a lot.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War
>>
File: syria_vs_americas_proxy_army.png (1 MB, 723x679) Image search: [Google]
syria_vs_americas_proxy_army.png
1 MB, 723x679
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.