[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Looks like you were wrong all along, /pol/. Hillary won the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1444798994492.png (2 MB, 3172x1576) Image search: [Google]
1444798994492.png
2 MB, 3172x1576
Looks like you were wrong all along, /pol/.

Hillary won the debate and is now the front-runner for both parties. We could have the election right now and she would win.
>>
>>53658276
If bernie sanders isn't on the ballot, I don't get my meme v meme presidential elections
>>
how does hairy cunton expect to satisfy america if she cant even satisfy her husband
>>
>>53658276

>trusting CNN's opinion on Hillary

Are you legitimately retarded, or juts shitposting for fun?
>>
>>53658276

rigged
>>
>>53658276
>MY DAMN EMAIL HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ANYTHING!!!!
This is what shills are actually payed to believe
>>
File: 1444788667994.jpg (88 KB, 763x652) Image search: [Google]
1444788667994.jpg
88 KB, 763x652
>>53658374
For fun, duh.

I mean, it's 2015.
>>
>>53658276

>Hillary is the front-runner
>literally facing criminal charges

stay cucked democrats
>>
>>53658276

It has to be rigged. Most of the Libtards support Bernie
>>
>>53658276
Tbqfh fam I wish Sanders had a following of pissed off working class veterans and dems. The amount of Middle East vets who want Hillary's head on a plate, according to social media, is rising. If she's our next president the right wing vets and single issue gun voters will have a sperg-out that might be unrivaled by anything before. But I have a feeling the armed left will embrace her because it's better than what the right produces. Trump could have gotten that vote in total but he was fairly anti-gun until his 2016 campaign.
>>
>>53658348
>hairy cunton
sensible kek
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.