[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the point in voting if the electoral college is all
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1444468364141.jpg (64 KB, 566x566) Image search: [Google]
1444468364141.jpg
64 KB, 566x566
What's the point in voting if the electoral college is all what has the final say. I wish people would stop thinking there votes mattered because it doesn't.
>>
What the point of community college if it all what has the final say in your grammar?
>>
>>53656620
Stop being a dumb nigger and then come back and post
>>
>>53656659
This doesn't make any sense.

>>53656691
Nice argument with absolutely nothing to prove me wrong
>>
>>53656805
I'm not trying to prove you wrong, or give a single fuck for that matter. I'm just pointing out the obvious, deduced from your syntax, that you are a dumb nigger or a dumb mulatto at best
>>
>>53656913
You were indirectly trying to say I was wrong by stating "Stop being a dumb nigger" which implies you answered my question.

I asked a question and instead of giving me proof you shrugged it off and said it was dumb also implying you have the correct answer but you failed to post anything.
>>
>>53656805
Your glasses remind me of Chris Chan's from when he maced that game stop employee.
>>
The electoral college is a little bit strange for sure, but go ahead and check what the records are like on faithless electors. Actual voting makes the difference.

Since 2000, we've only had two instances of it. One was literally a misvote, and the other one was from D.C. and didn't cast their vote out of protest for their lack of Congressional representation.
>>
hes right. voting doesnt matter. remember the 2001 florida votes?
>>
>>53656620
That's why I'm a monarchist.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soft_despotism
>>
File: Australian shitposting01.jpg (21 KB, 350x346) Image search: [Google]
Australian shitposting01.jpg
21 KB, 350x346
>>53656620

Nigger.
Opinion discarded. Into the trash it goes.
>>
File: SkinnyFaggot.jpg (144 KB, 500x683) Image search: [Google]
SkinnyFaggot.jpg
144 KB, 500x683
>>53657068
>doesn't post anything to prove me wrong
>just insults

Into the trash.

>pic related is you
>>
>>53656968
But how dare you posting with such atrocious grammar, you dumb nigger? I'm not answering anything because that would be akin to trying to shoot a .50BMG out of a .22LR barrel, what's the point you are just a dumb nigger. I know this analogy is way over your head, don't worry about it
>>
>>53656620

Just a feel good thing mostly. That and the popular vote losing is kind of rare so it gives people the illusion of control.
>>
What is the electoral college and why do they have the power to overturn the public votes?
>>
>>53656620
Is that Juicy J?
>>
>>53657115
That guy is like 6'3" though
>>
>>53658524
The electoral college is literally some ancient as fuck way of counting votes and is easily riggable and is one of the major contributers to the corruptness of the american political system
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.