[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: we say nice things aboot our neighbor to the north. They
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
ITT: we say nice things aboot our neighbor to the north. They are truly our closest friends and allies despite the shitposting and heckling we always give each other. If push ever came to shove, we would be there to beat the fucking shit out of anyone who messed with Canada.

We love you Canada! Pls respond...
>>
Canada is fucking shit dude
>>
>>53656022
they do a great job tricking their populace in paying for 22% sales taxes
>>
NZ are alright cunts, bit faggy tho
>>
>>53656155
I wish the Chinese/Africans thought like you.
>>53656229
Gotta pay for those hospitals somehow.
>>
Rather have an Anglosphere thread to be honest. Canada is our best bro. Britain is troubled, but a father we still love. Australia is the king of shitposts and bants, and goddamn do I love them for it. And New Zealand... well, you guys are Oz's Canada, let's not lie. You're cool, you just don't matter at all.
>>
File: 6320063728_41cd59ee15_b[1].jpg (545 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
6320063728_41cd59ee15_b[1].jpg
545 KB, 1024x768
>9,000km of shared borders and no real conflicts since 1815

Let's see you Eurofags do THAT! 200 years and counting.
>>
You are doing a very bad job at shilling Canada
>>
>>53656022
Canada has amazing fishing and hunting. That's all I got.
>>
>>53656605

is it true that you guys ride moose to work?

and is it true that your sidewalks are extra wide so that one lane becomes an ice lane for ice skating?

you guys sound like fun!
>>
>>53656928
I'm pretty sure moose are actually utter fucking assholes. You don't fuck with moose.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.