[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck I missed the whole debate. What were the highlights? Did
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (185 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
185 KB, 750x1334
Fuck I missed the whole debate. What were the highlights? Did Bernie appeal to the dude college lmao crowd? Did Hillary do anything likable?

Can one of the actually win?
>>
>Hillary "I'm a woman" Clinton
>Lincoln "go to my website to learn more about me" Chaffee
>Martin "literally who" O'Malley
>Bernie "free stuff for everyone" Sanders
>Jim "I fought in a war and had a grenade hucked at me" Webb
>>
The only thing noteworthy is bernie upped his cuck game and defended Hillary on her emails, effectively giving up any chance to overtake her....because cuck reasons
>>
Hillary successfully positioned herself both as the moderate to Sanders' pinko commie and as the committed Democrat to Sanders' squish. Other four might as well have stayed home; Clinton dominated
>>
>do black lives matter

rofl
>>
>>53654758
Out of Bernie and Hillary which one is easier to defeat?
>>
what drugs was Hillary on

she's never that animated
>>
>>53654798
Assuming if you're Trump, Sanders.
>>
>>53654612
>Clinton fucking laughs off questions of Benghazi and Email scandal
>says it shouldnt be an issue anymore
>Bernie Agrees
>CROWD GOES FUCKING NUTS

Fucking SHOAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
>>
>>53654861
>OMG you're STILL talking about me getting those people killed, get over it!
>>
>>53654861
There were people in the common room watching it at the student center. They went WILD when he said that

What the fuck
>>
>>53654993
IT'S 2015
>>
F I V E P O I N T
I
V
E

P
O
I
N
T
>>
>>53655037
?
>>
Bernie was asked a question and obvious was spaced the fuck out. I bet he's on more drugs than your typical college student.

Any he's like 80 fucking years old, do people really think he's fit to run the country? He'll be nearly on his deathbed before he takes office.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.