[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does this make you feel /pol/? Anyone have the unpussy v
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
How does this make you feel /pol/? Anyone have the unpussy version that actually shows the collision?

https://youtu.be/SmasEB6aFF0
>>
>>53648197
Just how and why is this shared?
>>
>>53648197

Makes me feel good they actually released it. I never understood trying to sanitize the consequences of reckless actions. I want to feel sorry for the passenger since he was telling the driver to slow down but I have to remember that guy let someone with a revoked license drive his car.

Hopefully some kid will see it and not let some dipshit drive him around.
>>
>>53648415
Drug fags getting btfo
If anything its for comedic effect
>>
>>53648415

Parents of the kid got the camera and decided to release it to show what drinking and driving can lead to. Both driver and passenger were killed on impact in the crash.
>>
Of course they wrecked, those jackasses were driving on the wrong side of the road.
>>
>>53648719
Uhh actually they were driving on the right side of the road eurofag. If they were in USA they probably would of lived tbh.
>>
>>53648197
Bump
>>
File: Owen.jpg (93 KB, 780x520) Image search: [Google]
Owen.jpg
93 KB, 780x520
F
>>
>>53648197
what a shitty video, don't even know or care who these people are.
>>
>>53649616
Its almost like they filmed it on a mobile in a car going 90
>>
>>53649942
90 in eurospeed is only like 20mph in usa. Weak fragile brits.
>>
>>53649942
>speed of vehicle determines quality of video
>>
>>53648677
Well thanks bro
That's fucking nuts. Imagine this cramp after the fact as a parent? Dude kept saying slow Down.

Fuck life
Makes no sense
>>
>>53650521
*crap
Not cramp
I hate u iPhone
>>
>>53650521
I feel bad for them, a lot of people dont, because I used to be a reckless shit bag like these kids popping bars of Xanax and drinking and driving to Mc Donalds only to wake up the next morning with puke stains on the side of the door. How the fuck I didn't kill anyone or myself is astonishing tbh.
>>
>>53650396
We use mph feg
>>53650477
We dont have straight roads roman road cuck
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.