[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Libertarians in a nutshell
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: Tread.jpg (24 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
Tread.jpg
24 KB, 480x480
>Libertarians
>Think that borders should not exist
>Blame Colombus for violating indians' borders
>>
>Indians
>establishing nation states
>therefore having borders
>>
>>53647687
Im a nationalist libertarian
Itis what it sound like so you i do believe in a nation
> boarders
> culture
> language
My nation is the CSA
>>
>Implying that you need a state to define borders
>>
>>53647687
>implications

where did you hear this? let me guess instagram?
>>
In some libertarian facebook groups
>>
>>53647687
>>Think that borders should not exist
What?

>2015
>confusing libertarians with marxists
>>
The only possibility is that they are left-libertarians
>>
>>53648294
Most libertarian believe in that, mainly ancaps.
>>
File: 1432683352475.gif (3 MB, 396x299) Image search: [Google]
1432683352475.gif
3 MB, 396x299
>>53647937
YES. I tried to get a few threads on this topic going a few times but apparently no one was on. Libertarianism is great in concept but it's fucked when you allow all of the jobs and work to get outsourced to stupid subhumans from India/China/South America. Free trade only works when you have a world full of peers...and that's not the world we live in. Free trade will benefit corporations and hurt American workers until the rest of the world catches up, which it never will. I have shit to do and I have to go to sleep soon but it's good to see someone say this before me because this is exactly what I came here to post.

Libertarianism with the one stipulation that you lock up the borders. Get all federal revenue from taxes on outsourcing companies and fund everything at the national level with that money. Get back to states' rights. Shit will get awesome.
>>
>>53648502
Most of those also believe in having zero welfare at all, making it so that there isn't a attractor for lazy foreigners.
>>
>>53648514
Almost like how the usa began and like the magna carta everyone has skin in the game you have the most freedom but the people are cohesive you need a strong culture has a foundation i imagine
>>
That's a good point,but you don't have a 100% guarantee of controlled immigration
>>
>>53647687
Not believing in borders is not libertarian. You must be confused with those other retards that begin with an L : liberals
>>
At least i know libertarians that believes in a non-borders world
>>
>>53648670
Yeah, they don't even believe in immigration, since in their view borders shouldn't exist.
>>
>>53647687
>indians' borders
You know Indians were not one homogeneous group? That strong tribes took the land of weaker tribes by conquest?
>>
>>53649819
But there were larger tribes like the Aztecs who actually built empires, and consequently, borders.
>>
>>53647687

why does everyone talk about amerindians anyway

it was a long long time ago. hardly any relevance to today's politics
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.