[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TRUMP/WEBB 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Untitled-2.jpg (1011 KB, 2088x894) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
1011 KB, 2088x894
>Implying this wouldn't be the GOAT platform
>>
This would be a fucking win-win in every conceivable way.
>>
File: 122123342522.jpg (211 KB, 1282x1080) Image search: [Google]
122123342522.jpg
211 KB, 1282x1080
They could be fucking invincible.
>>
I was just fucking thinking of asking this on Twitter to Trump. I doubt he would've responded but still.
>>
I would really love this, but I have no idea how the voters would react to it.
>>
>>53647681
Moderates may like it, but the left and right wouldn't.
>>
>trump says he like "soldiers who dont get captured"
>Webb is literally that
>single handedly took out an enemy bunker while tanking 2 grenades

he's literally Trump's model war hero
>>
>>53647781
The right wants Hillary OUT, and bringing Webb on board would get moderates and I'm sure a lot of Dems on board.

I think it would work, but it's a big risk, probably too big for Trump. Carson right now is the best bet for victory, but Webb shouldn't be discounted, although I don't know if he could bring in much key support to swing states.
>>
>>53647900
Well, it's not like its unusual to nominate an opposing party member for cabinet positions.

IIRC that's exactly what Lincoln did- all the while reminding them that he didnt do it because he was a cuck, and that he was still very much the boss.

allows for varied opinions IMO instead of a cabinet of yesmen
>>
>>53648027
Well, doing so now is concerning because the right and left is very much divided, but if anyone could bridge the gap I think it's Trump. He's not beholden to the republican party, nor any donors or a political future.

He could be a uniter, but this is assuming the political machine actually wants to be united to govern the country successfully, and I don't think they do. It's more profitable for them to continue the us vs them attitude that earns them easy votes and even easier money.
>>
Trump could pretty much pick anyone on the political stage right now and win in a landslide. It boils down to the other person being willing to do it too.
>>
>>53647465
THIS

What we need is a unity ticket, more than anything.
>>
>>53648347
The problem Trump has is that people still think he's not fully Republican.
Taking on a Democrat VP, regardless of how moderate, could fuck up a lot of his support.

Usually I like the idea of a Republican/Democrat tag team candidacy, but it probably won't work out for Trump.
>>
>>53649059
Yeah, that's one of the biggest issues here, but if you take the gamble that Republicans will turn out in force anyway to vote specifically against Hillary while also being very energized by Trump, it could pay off, but again, it's a huge risk.

We have to see what Trump looks like as a candidate once he gets the nomination.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.