[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is Bill Whittle so based?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: BillWhittle081020.jpg (11 KB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
BillWhittle081020.jpg
11 KB, 216x216
>>
>>53646157

He's a pretty cool guy, but he's not that based.

>Israel did literally nothing wrong

>Democrats=always bad, Republicans=always good
>>
>>53646157
he's a square
>>
I wonder why guys like him and Ben Shapiro get pushed to the wayside. Both are intelligent enough to crush basically mainstream left wing pundit. I'm really sick of conservatives not utilizing their best resources.
>>
>>53646157
>not a race realist
>the democrats are the real racists you guyzz
>muh israel our greatest ally..

>based

sure thing tbqh fam
>>
>>53646157
he's an Israel shill and sucks the cock of the republican party way too much
>>
He's very "Israel dindu nuffin!" but it only makes up a small fraction of what he talks about. His video about the progressive narrative absolutely blows me away. He's a great orator and can explain complicated things skillfully.
>>
>>53646875
This. Don't agree with everything he stands for, but he has a way with explaining shit.
>>
>>53646606
Guys like Bill are "let the chips fall where they may."
They know that most niggers are not very smart: instead of arguing that point they instead argue that nigger degeneracy should not be subsidized with your money.
If niggers aren't on gimmies it doesn't matter so much if they are degenerates.
If people can shoot niggers threatening their life and property it doesn't matter so much if they a more criminal.

Leftists ARE preoccupied with racial differences more than the right. Most of the right want to believe in equality of opportunity and meritocracy. They imagine some niggers will have merit and will succeed in that world, which is true.
>>
>>53646157

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLoYxr8gOP4&t=14m29s

Timestamp at 14m29s
>>
File: basedbilly.png (1 MB, 1918x931) Image search: [Google]
basedbilly.png
1 MB, 1918x931
Well, have you ever really met somebody you agreed on everything with 100% of the time? Dems are universally shit anyways. other than the Israel thing, he seems pretty based tbh fam
>>
File: Kill_yourself_desu.gif (15 KB, 255x326) Image search: [Google]
Kill_yourself_desu.gif
15 KB, 255x326
>>53646157
>Republicans=always good

He doesn't act like that.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.