[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
pol do you prefer white muslim or black christian?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: hqdefault.jpg (11 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11 KB, 480x360
pol do you prefer white muslim or black christian?
>>
what kind of christian, there's like a million but only 3 kinds of muslim
>>
>>53645911
black christian
>>
>>53645911
Black christians any day
>>
black christian

fuck converts every time I see them I can feel my blood pressure rising.
>>
Basically if you aren't retarded nobody cares what you are. The moment you start praying in the street and talking about race people are going to avoid you like the plague.
>>
>>53645990

Catholics are the only true church of Christ with God's human mouth piece being their leader.
>>
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.
>>
>>53645911
I prefer the Christians.
>>
>>53645911
black christian

being black isn't inherently bad, islam is though
>>
white muslim
>>
>>53645990
>only three kinds of muslim
wut
at least christians have churches. each imam which is any faggot with the muzzie equivalent of a bachelor of arts majoring in pedophilia is a different church. it's why muzzies love their islam so much. such variety. you can pick and choose between whatever interpretation of the koran that you want. a saudi prince told me that his imam told the congregation that 2$ is an acceptable amount for the zakat and that all other interpretations are wrong. truly the most fucking jewish religion.
>>
>>53645911
hmm...kind of a difficult question. I'm Christian, but for neighbors, I might go with white muslim.
>>
>>53645911
Black Christians are the best, especially the fat sassy ones.
>>
>>53645911
This board is for the discussion of news, world events, political issues, and other related topics.

Off-topic and /b/-tier threads will be deleted (and possibly earn you a ban, if you persist). Unless they are quality, well thought out, well written posts, the following are examples of off-topic and/or /b/-tier threads:

>Red pill me on X. (with no extra content or input of your own)
>Are X white?
>Is X degeneracy?
>How come X girls love Y guys so much?
>If X is true, then how come Y? Checkmate Z.

The variety of threads allowed here are very flexible and we believe in freedom of speech, but we expect a high level of discourse befitting of the board. Attempts to disrupt the board will not be tolerated, nor will calls to disrupt other boards and sites.
>>
File: asma-al-assad.jpg (23 KB, 480x345) Image search: [Google]
asma-al-assad.jpg
23 KB, 480x345
>Prefering Michelle Obongo to the Stunning Asma Al-Assad. I love her so much, /pol/. I get so scared thinking about what might happen to her if Assad falls. She's so smart and beautiful and amazing.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.