[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
did he cuck himself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: ABSOLUTELYCUCKED.png (326 KB, 835x506) Image search: [Google]
ABSOLUTELYCUCKED.png
326 KB, 835x506
did he cuck himself?
>>
>>53644995
it's what he's best at
>>
>>53644995
it's none of my business but yes.
>>
He's trying to win over Hillary supporters. Smart move tbh fam.
>>
File: S H A M B L E S.jpg (32 KB, 509x385) Image search: [Google]
S H A M B L E S.jpg
32 KB, 509x385
>>
>>53644995
I didn't like that moment, but it got the highest rating of the entire debate with many focus groups, including the one on FOX News.
>>
I was saying this for days.

He was going to cuck himself for Hillary.

All he did was agree with the other candidates.
>>
https://www.reddit.com/r/SandersForPresident/comments/3onmad/official_rsandersforpresident_democratic_debate_1/cvz0wx6
>>
>>53644995
He fucked up a great chance to win over some of shillary's ex-supporters.
>>
>>53644995
It's more of a jab at the Republicans with the perceived 'big deal' they're making out of a presidential candidate violating federal law.
>>
I just wa t to know how no one in power called ou the email shit when it started. Like how did no one realize she was using her own server?

Is the state department and all our intelligence groups run by incompetent fools?
>>
>>53646497

>Searched the most

That could mean anything

>>53646739

You mean Obama ISN'T a snake in the grass?

Either way it doesn't look good that he hired an employee to be trusted with our secrets.
>>
>>53644995
slimy career politician
hillary is even worse
>>
No, it was a smart move.

By avoiding conflict with Hillary and presenting a united front, he ensures a smooth combination of the 2 voter bases, allowing for a stronger Dem attack on Trump once the election starts.
>>
>>53644995

He's a Zionist. Hillary's emails will reveal her stirring up wars at the behest of Jews like Sidney Blumenthal and George Soros and a whole host of other bloodthirsty Zionist kikes and doing all sorts of shady shit for Israelis and their "allies" like Saudi Arabia.

This is why Bernie said it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.