[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can we have a thread on sexy young 20 year old Hilary? She is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
Can we have a thread on sexy young 20 year old Hilary? She is the living example of the ayran master race. Blonde, smart, beautiful.
>>
>>53644355
Her face looks like a rubber Halloween mask.
>>
She was never sexy, it was always a political marriage than one of love and lust.
>>
God she makes my dick hard. She looked so sexy on the stage tonight.

I am in love.
>>
File: hillary_noor.jpg (325 KB, 1300x1003) Image search: [Google]
hillary_noor.jpg
325 KB, 1300x1003
>>53644355
queen noor is beautiful - hillary is not
>>
>smart
You can't be serious
>>
>>53644355
>smart
Lol.
>beautiful
Maybe for American standards.
>>
File: hillary_clinton_young.jpg (29 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
hillary_clinton_young.jpg
29 KB, 400x400
>>53644518
>>53644436
>implying you wouldn't fuck her like bill blows his saxaphone
>>
>>53644355

>Hillary and Bill, driving home to Arkansas after he retires from the Presidency
>Stop for gas, beat down attendant with bright eyes comes over
>He recognizes her. Hillary? Hillary? I haven't seen you in forever!
>They talk briefly while Bill watches, amused.
>The Clintons drive away, tank full, windshield clean
>Bill says, "Hey Hillary, who was that?"
>"Oh, that was my old high school boyfriend. Hadn't seen him in years. . ."
>"Were you serious?"
>"Yeah, but it was high school, Bill. I married you."
>Bill thinks, and then laughs, saying, "Wow, think of if you'd married him instead of the former President of the most powerful country in the world, haha"
>Hillary says, "Well, if I'd married him, he would have been President."
>>
>>53645254
This is an interesting story, isn't it? It's full of rah-rah feminism but it's describing a woman doing something traditional.
ie. Supporting her husband and his career.
>>
>>53644814

even this is only sexy in a "i can violate this and get it to do my bidding" kinda way.
>>
>>53644355
>Blonde
Yes she is.
>Smart
Debatable. Really, really debatable.
>Beautiful
Not really. Besides she reminds me of a classmate that looks like 20 year old Clinton who's an absolute cunt.
>>
>>53645906
>Debatable. Really, really debatable.

Come on. I can't stand the cunt, but she's fucking smart as fuck.
>>
>>53645906
If you remember Bill's presidency, the running joke then was that Hillary was running the show and Bill is just there as a figurehead.

They even made fun of this in Pinky and the Brain
>>
>>53645493

It is, now that I think about it. It's an old joke, and I think the original intention was more along the lines of "Hillary's the one running this show; Bill's just the guy who up at the right time in the right place."
>>
>>53646227
Given enough time and bananas a chimp can learn anything. I.e. she's book smart not street smart, which arguably serves a much better purpose.
>>53646347
>Taking satire literally
>>
>>53644814
then why didn't bill?
>>
>>53645906
>addresses cunt's hair color
>expects to be taken seriously
kek
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.