[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What exactly are "women's health issues" and why
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: pregnant_doctor_exam.jpg (127 KB, 283x424) Image search: [Google]
pregnant_doctor_exam.jpg
127 KB, 283x424
What exactly are "women's health issues" and why does the government need to provide them for free?
>>
It's right there in the picture, everything to do with pregnancy and child birth.
>>
Women's health issues are whatever free stuff the Democrats have to give to women to get them to vote for Democrats
>>
>>53639947
>abortions
>abortions
>abortions
>birth control
>abortions
>>
>>53639947
wtf is wroing with those womens faces? jesus
>>
>>53639947
Abortions.

Do you want less niggers popping out 5 kids each. Give every niggress $50,000 to get an abortion and sterilize herself, you'd be saving countless amounts.
>>
>>53639947
They want free birth control and abortions so they can fuck around while you pay for it.

And you don't even get to take part in the fucking. Sweet deal huh?
>>
>>53641376
Don't even go that far, just make birth control a requirement to receive welfare benefits.
>>
>>53639947
>Men's health issues
-Dick
-Prostate
-Balls
-Maybe your breats

>Women's health issues
-A really long list that I don't want to look up but is definitely longer list than men's health

I never understood why men should have to pay for women's health issues when men are the minority sex in the world
>the minority must pay for the majority because of their "sexual privilege"
>>
>>53639947
Every woman should be given birth control for free.

This would do wonders to keep teen pregnancy's down.
>>
>>53641376
The thing is, it doesn't seem to be poor blacks that get abortions at all. Theyre the ones having ten kids with 16 different dudes. It seems to be well off white girls who don't want to take responsibility for their actions
>>
>>53643467

Except for the blacks and mexicans who fake taking the birth control to keep a man or a Child Support check rolling through the door.

I hope your plan is to forcefully inject every girl who hits puberty with a temporary sterilization solution that only dissipates when both partners agree to a child.
>>
>>53641204
>Abortions falling under their "Reproductive Health" umbrella
>Renaming Illegal Immigrants to Undocumented Immigrants

>Liberals have reached the point where they need to call stuff by a different name so it doesn't sound wrong.
>>
>>53644353
Except for the fact that around 30% of all abortions in the US are from blacks.
>>
File: o.jpg (32 KB, 634x582) Image search: [Google]
o.jpg
32 KB, 634x582
>>53642395
>tfw my dad died of breat cancer
>>
>>53644353
>tfw we will never have a chinese style 1 child policy for "minorities" with high birth rates
>>
>>53645713
>for minorities

They would storm the streets in outrage.
>>
>>53645685
>breasts are a woman's health issue
>your dad was a woman
>>
>>53645287
who makes up the other 70 percent?
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.