[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Webb the New Jackson?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: Jackson-Portrait.jpg (702 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
Jackson-Portrait.jpg
702 KB, 1500x1125
>Both are war heros

>Both are democrats

>Both are rule-breakers
>>
>>53639658
Has Webb killed any Indians?

Can we get him to?
>>
File: 1427505240096.gif (173 KB, 225x224) Image search: [Google]
1427505240096.gif
173 KB, 225x224
>>53639822
>tfw no presidential whiskey and cheese wheel festivals
>>
Is it bad that he's my favorite tonight? I wish he actually had a shot though, I can't support someone who has no chance.
>>
>>53639658
Does he hate the banks?
Does he hate the government?
Most importantly, does he hate the British?
>>
>>53643014
Let's wait and see what the polls numbers do in the next couple of days before declaring he has no shot.
>>
does he want to FUCK BANKS?
>>
>>53639658
HE BETTER KILL THE BANKS BEFORE YOU GO COMPARING WEBB TO BASED JACKSON
ALSO WEBB BETTER START GETTING HIS DUEL COUNT UP
BITCHES AINT SHIT
>>
hahaha he just said he killed a guy on TV
That's so awesome
But holy shit he has no chance.
>>
>>53643014
>voting democrat
>not voting trump
>>
>>53639658
>Comparing Based Jackson to this faggot
Holy fuck OP.
Did Webb win a battle that saved the nation from invasion?
Did Webb stand against British tyranny, with the odds being completely against his favor?
Did Webb win duels?
Did Webb expand American borders?
Did Webb kick out international banks and cabals?

No he didn't, he's a kike shill and comparing him to Jackson, is an insult to one of our greatest Presidents and the greatest governor of Florida.
>>
>>53643215

Yeah, I think the Democratic nominee is wide open. Nobody -really- wants Hillary except the party elites.
>>
>>53644023
He did almost kill a guy in a fight while he was at the Naval Academy
>>
>>53639822
He killed that Kong that threw a grenade at him. Does that count?
>>
Is Webb a deadbeat drunk?
because I need someone to represent my demographic
>>
>>53644023
>Did Webb win a battle that saved the nation from invasion?

The war was already over by the time the Battle of New Orleans was fought. It LITERALLY took place after the treaty of Ghent which brough the war to an end was agreed upon, but news had yet to cross the Atlantic.

>Did Webb expand American borders?

There was no territorial expansion under the Jackson administration.

>Did Webb kick out international banks and cabals?

The death of the 2nd BUS and Jackson's Specie Exchange program would factor heavily into the 2nd worst depression in US history that occurred almost immediately after he left office. (Panic of 1937, Panic of 1939)

Jackson's enduring legacy is the creation of the Democratic party. He set the policy of the Democratic party and cemented the sectarian differences which would drive the party system in the US from then on.
>>
>>53639658
The democrats of today don't even hold a candle to the dems back then. They might as well be considered separate parties.
>>
>>53643014
> I can't support someone who has no chance.

This is why the American political system is broken. Fucking kill yourself.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.