[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do Muslims hate dogs so much? I live in an area with a lot
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: dog-sitting.jpg (17 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
dog-sitting.jpg
17 KB, 480x640
Why do Muslims hate dogs so much? I live in an area with a lot of Muslims and they all seem to hate them. Like during a yard sale I had a muslim asked me to put my dog away, and I hear a lot about Muslim kids throwing rocks at dogs.
>>
>a mudslime in the US OF A BROTHER tried to tell you to put your dog away at a garage sale, the most American tradition since burgers and rifles
Should have sicced the dog on him tbh fam

Last year some Muslims moved in next door to me, actually. So my girlfriend and I got a pet pot bellied pig, kek
>>
File: 1436735121965.jpg (106 KB, 540x724) Image search: [Google]
1436735121965.jpg
106 KB, 540x724
Closest friendship between the human species and another. Muslims are not humans and hate the bond between humans and dogs.
>>
Hund ist für Europa, Katze ist for Arabia
>>
muslims didn't actually hate dogs up until very recently, originally dogs were respected accessories to armies as shock tactics and noblemen as pets in ancient times, it was only up until urbanization spiked that dog attacks became extremely prevalent and the stigma behind them arose
>>
Man's best friend versus man's worst enemy. Only shitskins hate dogs, so there's no problem.
>>
File: 1376341755753.jpg (85 KB, 799x500) Image search: [Google]
1376341755753.jpg
85 KB, 799x500
Dogs are man's best friend. Muslims aren't men.
>>
>put your dog away......

letting a muslim tell you what to do at your house.........lol
>>
>>53638947
They consider them unclean, which is pretty hilarious coming from sand people.
>>
It's harem to own a dog as pet.
It's harem to touch a wet dog.
It's harem to touch a dog's saliva.

It's fine to keep a dog to work for you.
>>
>>53638947
Because they're subhuman shits
>>
>>53639926
He never said he actually put the dog in the house.
>>
>>53640063
>It's fine to keep a dog to work for you

So long as you don't touch it before praying or entering a mosque.

Even then they legit hate any dogs that aren't an Afghan or Saluki.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.