[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Handguns become mandatory for teachers in schools in the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: mfw44.jpg (22 KB, 320x239) Image search: [Google]
mfw44.jpg
22 KB, 320x239
>Handguns become mandatory for teachers in schools in the US in an attempt to put an end to shooting sprees
>Kid steals gun from teacher and goes on shooting spree
>>
>>53636132
>Kangaroos become mandatory for teachers in schools in 'Straya in an attempt to put an end to boxing sprees
>Kid steals kangaroo from teacher and goes on boxing spree
>>
File: file.png (450 KB, 467x400) Image search: [Google]
file.png
450 KB, 467x400
>>53636132
It'd be retarded as fuck to make them mandatory. Teachers should just be able to carry a firearm, just like any other citizen. Odds are that at least one per school already carries in their day to day life, anyway. If not, then I guess some schools just are more likely to get shot up than others.
>>
Why would you steal a teacher's gun when you can buy your own?

Are gun stores also the best place to do a stick-up?
>>
imagine living upside down and shitposting on chinese image boards for the entirety of your life

you are now imagining what its likes to live in australia
>>
>implying there shouldn't be a gunsafe in the classroom
>implying there shouldn't be a gun safety day
>implying kangaroos can talk about guns
>>
File: 1440441136393.jpg (805 KB, 1920x1280) Image search: [Google]
1440441136393.jpg
805 KB, 1920x1280
>implying teachers would be the ones with guns
>implying shitpost land can unironically talk down to anyone
>>
But Gun free zone signs work.
>>
>>53636132

Not going to be a very long shooting spree.
>>
>>53636940
this. giving guns to people who dont want them is as retarded. its not a right if youre forced to exercise it. aussies should know this considering you get fined for not voting or some such bullshit. they should be allowed to carry if they so choose. the state has no right to bar them from carrying.
>>
I'll tell you what's the shit lads
That Mars bar I just made/smell like stool to get me out of hospital tomorrow
Worked a treat.
>>
>>53638280
Explain pls.
Did they not let you leave until you shitted?
>>
It's not very easy to take the gun out of someone else's holster, and it's certainly a lot harder than shooting a bunch of people who are all unarmed.
>>
>>53638494
It would take longer
Catheter out within the hour
Wish me luck boys
>>
Result
Home for tea
Gone right off chocolate though
>>
Now THAT is a shitpost
>>
They truly were, a shitposting nation.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.