[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bernie Sanders 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: Bernie Sanders.jpg (52 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Bernie Sanders.jpg
52 KB, 500x500
Erryday until he's elected.
>>
File: 1437361413365.gif (1 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1437361413365.gif
1 MB, 200x200
>>
Itt: ignorance
>>
>>53626729
Redditards going full force today?
>>
Fuck your shit nigger. Ben Carson all the way!!!
>>
>>53626729
Why? He's a libtard that will drive this country to the ground. Mine is Ben "Hitler in disguise" Carson or Donald "Hitler" trump.
>>
is bernie sanders literally the antichrist?

>jewish

>very charismatic

>would likely be in favor of a one-world government and currency

>is a jew

>wants to take our guns which will make it easier for him to instate the antichrist system

>goes out of his way to avoid mentioning god and prayer despite being of an abrahamic faith

>has a lot of power and influence over the masses by saying what people want to hear

>he follows judaism

i don't know about you guys, but i don't want a jewish antichrist in office.
>>
>>53626729

This thread again? Really?

One thing is certain: The Democrat party will not allow Bernie to be the nominee. I'd like to see Bernie run as a 3rd party candidate though. If he really believes in what he says, he will do so.
>>
Shit, so you're going to post on /pol/ until the end of time?
>>
How are you actually getting duped by this shit, OP?
>>
He already lost the debate, his poll numbers are gone, there is no way he can be trusted against Trump.
>>
>>53626729
dead eyes jew and like 500years old , also it doesn´t matter who you vote for they´re all paid actors following their masters program.

you can vote trump carson sanders shillary whatever.

when will you guys realise that it makes no difference ? they´re all smiles and laugther behind closed doors while feasting on blood of the virgins kids and having orgies of unspoken magnitudes.

ffs this board is rubbish lately. all these nigger "herr i trump herri derr hummmp i dummppp"

see this man in my picture attached?
this was the last true nonzionist owned man of global freedom.

you owe him apologies stock up on guns ammo food and kill as many satanists as you can including moslems etc.

goodbye
>>
>>53626729
>BerniePoster !!gEV2HWETSdt
I DONT THINK YOU UNDERSTAND
>>
File: 1441249187119.jpg (53 KB, 682x630) Image search: [Google]
1441249187119.jpg
53 KB, 682x630
eat shit bernie
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.