[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sweden is cuck fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1419210481562.png (143 KB, 549x653) Image search: [Google]
1419210481562.png
143 KB, 549x653
>Go to highschool, final year
>The juniors are getting new laptops
>A chill guy who i know comes to me trying to show off
>I be like bruh lemme look at dat
>It's install-locked, wtf
>Go in to task manager (habit)
>Seeing a task that's Family safety, it's on
>Wtf
>The students have no idea of this at all
>Everything they do in the computers can be seen by the cucks
>History, search terms, hours logged in, etc etc
>School is spying on kids now
>Principal is a kurd cuck
>Vice principal is a turkish cuck
>The school seems to be connected with some Gulen guy in America
>Gulen is known for spying on american/turkish government, also terrorist
>Realize this school is up to some shady shit
>Mfw this is in Sweden
>Mfw they own more than 5 schools, just in the capital city
>Look further
>They have schools in almost every country
>Mfw i realize everything is fucked up

what the fuck man..
>>
Maaaaan.
I don't know what to say...
In your case I would try to inform people somehow
>>
>>53623376
And say what bro? They'll probably buttfuck me with some 100 of their 6million gang of people.. Damn shit is real
>>
Hey, at least a bad company can go out of business. Bad government is forever.
>>
>>53623681
Be aware tho, theyre prolly the most unknown islamic group in america but at the same time the biggest and most dangerous. These guys are jewdslimes man
>>
>>53623607
You can leave or spread instructions with explanations at school or in other places.
>>
gulen is fucking mystery , trained by cia .
>>
Is Op already dead? OK. Noone will know
>>
>>53623112
>>53623376
>>53623607

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zAFA-hamZ0
>>
>>53623112
Gülen mudslimes are Islam + Scientologies bastard child. They are much better at indoctrination, infiltration and manipulation than the average savage slime. Smart tactician muddies. Museljews
>>
>>53623112

why is vault boy chugging cum
>>
>>53623112
Gulen is an islamist that has hundreds of schools around the world. He is thought to be the head of a CIA affiliated "moderate islam" experiment.

He got cucked by Erdogan though, so he's not as powerful anymore.
>>
>>53623112

Uh, this is common for workplaces and schools. I don't see how this is relevant to a fetish were you like your wife having intercourse with another man.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.