[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>be son of legal Colombian immigrant family >have qt3.14
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: you cant stump me.jpg (22 KB, 618x412) Image search: [Google]
you cant stump me.jpg
22 KB, 618x412
>be son of legal Colombian immigrant family
>have qt3.14 white gf
>I love Trump, most Hispanics who aren't spics hate Mexicans
>buy her pic related
>having sex
>tell her to call me Pedro
>she plays along
>tell her to start spouting Trump memes
>she yells "I'm gonna send you and your anchor baby home Pedro!" "You can't stump me!" "Randlets BTFO"
>nut harder than I ever have in my life
>>
Go back to Africa, Jose
>>
>>53623156
Go shitpost somewhere else, Mahmut
>>
>>53622960
filthy nigger.
>>
This is my fetish
>>
>>53623156
>>53623312
Most upper class Colombians look quite Slav-tier
>>
>>53624488
I think one of the phenotypes that is actually impossible to find in Colombia is the Slavic one
>>
Between this and the guy who posted the text of him and his girlfriend role playing I've lost all hope in /pol/ users.
>>
wait Trump and Rand are at odds and /pol/ is actually siding with Trump? i've been away from this primary.
>>
>>53624895
I've seen Colombians as the whitest Mestizos and least nigger among Latin Americans.
>>
>>53626185
I think you meant Argintinians
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.