[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pol is a jewish scheme
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 409.png (78 KB, 274x320) Image search: [Google]
409.png
78 KB, 274x320
Think about it. If Jews sponsor anti-semitic extremism then deny involvement and actively oppose it, they gain legitimacy by victimizing themselves and distract from their hidden power and manipulation by appearing weak.
>>
>>53618284
Through /pol/ I have learned of Jared Taylor and ramzpaul, so if their plan was to ruin things for white people, it has backfired on them.
>>
>>53618374
Pol are the extremists. They are allowed to be known because they have no credibility in mainstream culture
>>
File: pol thunderdome.jpg (963 KB, 1280x800) Image search: [Google]
pol thunderdome.jpg
963 KB, 1280x800
>>53618481

The people I mentioned are not extremists and espouse very reasonable racially-aware viewpoints. I don't agree with everything here and I know your thread is just silly bait or "banter" or whatever you may want to call it, but I've learned a lot through the constant exchange of various viewpoints here on /pol/.
>>
>>53618284
The majority of anti-semitism in America comes from the left. I'm involved in my school's conservative group and no one hates jews or Israel. Look at the SJWs who protested Bernie Sanders cause he supports Israel. No shit he supports Israel, he's a jew whose father was in the holocaust. They don't think critically. More jews should be voting republican imo.
>>
>>53618284
Are you saying we should...shut it down???
>>
>>53618284
Whatever dude, we're about to get a meme president.
Fuck your shit, nigga
>>
>>53618690
>he's a jew whose father was in the holocaust

"muh holocaust"
>>
File: moot_teeth_.jpg (40 KB, 727x689) Image search: [Google]
moot_teeth_.jpg
40 KB, 727x689
>>53618284

dude we've known for 10 years the ENTIRE board is a jew scheme
>>
>>53618374
It does because instead of having cohesive knowledge and independent thought, you listen to a inane white extremist and even though you theoretically support libertarian policy, you are ultimately going to be derided as a manipulative and hostile racist whose reputation is known as one who has no real thought on how to de-regulate government without straw men to string up as the font of all malaise.

When you really accept the red pill, you don't crusade trying to convince goyim. You do what you have to do.
>>
>>53618284
Because of how good the Juden are at exploiting a situation to the fullest extent, anything at all can be shown to be in the interest of the Juden, even holocaust. Or should I say especially holocaust?
>>
>>53618284
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyUQjaz2sb0
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.