[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is everyday in America always same old boring stuff
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: stuffandthangs.gif (102 KB, 575x432) Image search: [Google]
stuffandthangs.gif
102 KB, 575x432
Went for a walk in the park today. It was alright, but just saw the same old usual mundane everyday stuff in America. You know, some black guy hacking another dude to death with a machete and a dead girl's raped body stuffed in a ditch. The mundane stuff you see everyday in Murica.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3270198/Ex-Texas-M-football-player-Thomas-Johnson-admits-killing-Dallas-jogger-according-police.html
>A 21-year-old who was an All-American in high school before leaving to play wide receiver at Texas A&M for the Aggies has been charged with murder for hacking a random jogger to death in Dallas. Thomas Johnson killed the jogger with a machete on Monday morning along the White Rock Creek Trail and then called 911 to report the stabbing, said Dallas police Deputy Chief Rob Sherwin.
>Police said the murder involving Johnson is not connected to the killing on an 18-year-old girl who was found dead in a minivan in a creek near the trail about a half hour after the jogger was found.
>>
>>53611322
dindus are goddamn animals.
>>
BAN MACHETES
>>
The dead 18 year old girl found is confirmed white: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/woman-found-dead-dallas-creek-jogger-slain-article-1.2394477?cid=bitly

Initial police reports describe the machete murder victim as a white male. So it looks like two black-on-white murders and a possible rape.
>>
>not carrying a handgun when you go outside
I'm glad another cuck is dead, if you don't carry then leave my state or die.
>>
>>53611322
>Told detectives he 'was angry' and he 'just picked somebody to murder'

>>53611753
Well of course the jogger was white. Black people don't jog.
>>
>>53611822
This reminds me of the murder of Chris Lane by 2 black douchebags and a wigger faggot: http://www.cbsnews.com/news/teens-accused-of-killing-of-australian-man-due-in-court/

I guess randomly killing joggers out of anger or boredom is a new fad for niggers and wiggers.
>>
>>53611322
I live very lose to White Rock Lake. Half of the lake runs along very affluent neighborhoods while the other half runs along nigger/spic town. The dindus are always wondering around on the streets down here and trying to intimidate whitey and DPD literally gives 0 fucks about proactive policing or even responding to emergency calls that don't involve a death.
>>
File: 1417263141373.png (130 KB, 1024x896) Image search: [Google]
1417263141373.png
130 KB, 1024x896
>>53611322
Why do we live with these people again?
>>
>>53611763
>work for my state's government
>no gun zones
Help.
>>
Stop taking life for granted you fucking faggot. There are people dying of cancer now who would give everything for 6 more months. Life is only boring for you I have traveled over 40 countries this year and plan on climbing everest soon. Life is not boring you are i hate your kind. Bordom is a luxury you are lucky to have
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.