[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WTF America
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /pol/ - Politically Incorrect

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: fb0.jpg (22 KB, 680x339) Image search: [Google]
fb0.jpg
22 KB, 680x339
http://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/world/new-york-woman-sues-11-year-old-nephew-over-hug-that-broke-her-wrist/ar-AAfp2yN?li=AA9SkIr&ocid=SL5MDHP

>A Manhattan human resources manager is suing her 12-year-old nephew for leaping into her arms when he welcomed her to his eighth birthday party.

>She is seeking $127,000 in damages from the boy, whose mother died last year. Westport News also reported that the 11-year-old appeared confused as he sat in the courtroom with his father.

>He had been riding his first two-wheeled bicycle – which was bright red, according to testimony – around his home when Connell arrived. When she did, he dropped it, saying: “Auntie Jen, Auntie Jen!”

>“I remember him shouting, ‘Auntie Jen, I love you,’ and there he was flying at me,” Connell reportedly testified.

America, what the fuck is going on?
>>
>>53610606
>new York
>hr worker

Kill them all
>>
>>53610700
>‘Auntie Jen, I love you'
on one hand he deserved it for liking an hr manager. On the other hand he is still a child, so maybe his parents are to blame.
>>
File: 1427016230165.gif (2 MB, 232x287) Image search: [Google]
1427016230165.gif
2 MB, 232x287
>>53610606
>She is seeking $127,000 in damages from the boy, whose mother died last year.
>>
>>53610606
>suing her 12-year-old nephew
>he welcomed her to his eighth birthday party.
>the 11-year-old appeared confused

wat
>>
women are very serious about money. If you get married, remember that your women is focused on the money only.
>>
>>53610606
Okay I'm disappointed in my country's degeneracy level in recent times but come on, suing your 11 year old nephew for hugging you and accidently breaking something? Jesus Christ, I'm far right and this is retarded, the kid obviously doesn't make any money from working because of his age, where is she expecting to get all of this money from? Sure, she could get it from his only parent, but not many people work as a fucking surgeon for a living. Why was she even at his birthday party anyway if she cared so little for the birthday boy? She's her aunt, for Christ's sake. If the judge rules the kid of being guilty and having to pay that fine, I'm seriously moving to Canada
>>
>>53610606
Her sister died and she wants some of dat life insurance money, it's all good
>>
>>53611037
2 Different persons and one of them attended eight birthday parties. (It says birthday parties, not birthdays)
>>
>>53610606
Hopefully the judge roasts her shit stained ass.
>>
File: 1437709291426.png (537 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1437709291426.png
537 KB, 600x450
>>53610606
>“I was at a party recently, and it was difficult to hold my hors d’oeuvre plate,” she reportedly said.
>>
>women
>>
The people who live in Jew york are in no way human.
Jew York Is nothing but deplorable degenerates
>>
>>53611143
To get money out of the boys father.

come on, you guys should understand how women who have past their best before date think by now. If they aren't married and happy they turn into pure evil psychopaths
>>
File: 1443980916892.jpg (14 KB, 297x331) Image search: [Google]
1443980916892.jpg
14 KB, 297x331
>>53611146
yeah but its still a new pinnacle of degeneracy.

Its like a race to the fucking bottom.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.